Librium taper plan please already have premade liquid compound ty help please

[Mo...]

So hard to explain but i need to update my sig but don't have the time for that now doing this all from my phone. Long story short ended up with gp we bumped me up to 110 mg pills then I asked for liquid compound to taper was tapering .5 mgs every weekend for a month then stopped last two weeks cause of other stressors and was told this is not a race a this point it will take me 4 years to get off. Sxs have been too many and too hard to deacribe. Weight loss still bad im now a size 6 from 24 last year. I'm in 35mg doxepin still. The depression is unbareable. The anxiety is unbareable any pdoc ive seen wants me to go to detox or put me on cymbalta or celexa on top of doxepin. I have burning spine heart flutters constant crying bad scary thoughts flash backs etc. I really need help and would appreciate any responses this is my third time trying to get off Librium. Ty Mo2 ps I dose 4 x a day 8,5 mls=25 mgs, 1 pm the dose I've been dropping from i'm at 28 mgs or 5.6 mls, 6 pm 5 mls and 10 pm 6 mls or 30 mgs. Any help on where to go from here would be great as I've clearly hit tolerance and Ashton was too fast for me. Ty Mo2 also on 5 mg melatonin at night.

So hard to explain but i need to update my sig but don't have the time for that now doing this all from my phone. Long story short ended up with gp we bumped me up to 110 mg pills then I asked for liquid compound to taper was tapering .5 mgs every weekend for a month then stopped last two weeks cause of other stressors and was told this is not a race a this point it will take me 4 years to get off. Sxs have been too many and too hard to deacribe. Weight loss still bad im now a size 6 from 24 last year. I'm in 35mg doxepin still. The depression is unbareable. The anxiety is unbareable any pdoc ive seen wants me to go to detox or put me on cymbalta or celexa on top of doxepin. I have burning spine heart flutters constant crying bad scary thoughts flash backs etc. I really need help and would appreciate any responses this is my third time trying to get off Librium. Ty Mo2 ps I dose 4 x a day 8,5 mls=25 mgs, 1 pm the dose I've been dropping from i'm at 28 mgs or 5.6 mls, 6 pm 5 mls and 10 pm 6 mls or 30 mgs. Any help on where to go from here would be great as I've clearly hit tolerance and Ashton was too fast for me. Ty Mo2 also on 5 mg melatonin at night.

What does this mean?  Im having a hard time understanding what you are asking.  Lots of people willing to help just have to be a little clearer on the questions.

Stay strong!

sharkey

I don't do a daily micro taper I do a compounded liquid taper. I don't drop daily I drop weekly. By .5 mgs is there a better way or other ways to do this? Thats my question those are my times and doses. Ty Mo2

I don't do a daily micro taper I do a compounded liquid taper. I don't drop daily I drop weekly. By .5 mgs is there a better way or other ways to do this? Thats my question those are my times and doses. Ty Mo2

Ok so if Im reading this correctly your compounded liquid is 5mg per 1ml.  You could do a daily taper by reducing by 0.1ml a day.  this would be a 0.5mg a day or 3.5mg a week reduction.  I always suggest smaller cuts more frequently because it is more like riding a bike down a ramp then down a flight of stairs, much smoother ride.  The symptoms seem to be a lot less severe.  let us know if we can help you further with a taper plan that is right for you.

sharkey

• 2 weeks later...
Ty Sharkey is there a way to do it with the compound Ive got? Dropping .5 mgs at a time at 107.5 now ty. And if someone could tag pastel thad be great! Ty ❤️😉👣

Ty Sharkey is there a way to do it with the compound Ive got? Dropping .5 mgs at a time at 107.5 now ty. And if someone could tag pastel thad be great! Ty ❤️😉👣

My last post was using your current compounded liquid.