Orally Disintegrating Tablets and Water Titration??

[Kl...]

I'll be approaching the 0.25mg mark on my clonazepam taper in the next 6 weeks or so.  One of the biggest pains with water titration is getting the damn pills to break down in the 5ml of alcohol/water solution I'm using.  Some break down better than others and my current brand -- not so much.

Has anyone used the orally disintegrating tablets with a water titration?  Do they break down more easily than the regular tablets?  Any downsides?  Bonus is they are available in 0.125mg tabs (I think) which would be much more convenient than cutting pills!

KlonopinKarl,

Klonopin pills have a lot of filler in them which doesn't dissolve in alcohol.  BUT the benzo should all be dissolved.  Thing of it like you have a big ball mixed with Sand and Salt.  if you throw that ball in water, the salt would dissovle and the sand would just settle to the bottom but if you shake it really well then all of the salt would still be dissolved.

If what you are doing is working, i wouldn't worry too much about the sediment left over.

Stay strong!

sharkey