Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Today marks 9 months free!

[mr...]

Hi all,

Today I realized that I am 9 months free from benzodiazepines!  I continue to heal slowly, in the ebb/flow manner that we all experience along the journey.  I am pleased with my progress and am amazed at how far I've come!  August of 2014 was probably one of my toughest months in this process ~ it is nearly inconceivable how far I've come since then!  Whenever I am tempted to become discouraged at where I am currently at, I just look back one year from today :)  It's all the reminder that I need :)

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask :)

One year from today will be that much improved for us all!  Keep fighting YOUR fight, and keep moving forward!

Onward, brothers and sisters...

Mrs. :smitten:

Mrs...just the boost I needed. So happy you are doing well. It is good to hear you are getting better with each passing month. Wishing you the best.  :)

With gratitude and love,

Carita :smitten:

Great to hear.

Thank your for month-8's description.

It was like a preview for me.

I feel pretty good sometimes but it isn't over.

Happy for you!!! Congratulations mrsalw. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

So good to hear! It does take looking back so often to see how far we have come.  :thumbsup:

Such a journey indeed. Very happy for you Mrs!

I am 7 months drug free on Monday...its unbelievable to me!  :o

Happy days ahead indeed!  :smitten:

So proud of you, girl! You're my inspiration.  :smitten:

I'm proud of you too, lady :) You're doing so well! Been reading hour recent posts, & I want you to know that you're spot on track ~ the enemy likes to try & throw up any sort of distraction he can to get you to stop doing the very thing we should be doing ;) Just keep at it, girl ~ we are saavy to his tricks! ;)

Freedom will come to those who never give up on pursuing it...

I'm proud of you too, lady :) You're doing so well! Been reading hour recent posts, & I want you to know that you're spot on track ~ the enemy likes to try & throw up any sort of distraction he can to get you to stop doing the very thing we should be doing ;) Just keep at it, girl ~ we are saavy to his tricks! ;)

Yeah, the enemy showed up swinging hard today. Rather disruptive and from left field, but onward and upward. God's got this thing. I so appreciate your encouragement. Hugs to you, my friend!  :smitten:

Yeah, the enemy showed up swinging hard today. Rather disruptive and from left field, but onward and upward. God's got this thing. I so appreciate your encouragement. Hugs to you, my friend!  :smitten:

Yeah, the enemy has to show up. All the while God was there the whole time. :thumbsup:

God's got this, alrighty!

Hi all,

Today I realized that I am 9 months free from benzodiazepines!  I continue to heal slowly, in the ebb/flow manner that we all experience along the journey.  I am pleased with my progress and am amazed at how far I've come!  August of 2014 was probably one of my toughest months in this process ~ it is nearly inconceivable how far I've come since then!  Whenever I am tempted to become discouraged at where I am currently at, I just look back one year from today :)  It's all the reminder that I need :)

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask :)

One year from today will be that much improved for us all!  Keep fighting YOUR fight, and keep moving forward!

Onward, brothers and sisters...

Thank you for your positive attitude and spirit on this forum. It really is needed and appreciated. Happy 9 months off my dear!  :thumbsup: