Resting Heart Rate + Feel Anxious

[cb...]

How can i have a heart rate around 67-80, but anxious/nervousness in my throat area? I even have shortness of breath with a low heart rate? Is this normal?

How can i have a heart rate around 67-80, but anxious/nervousness in my throat area? I even have shortness of breath with a low heart rate? Is this normal?

I don't understand what you mean by nervous in your throat area.  If your throat feels swollen or tight and you have shortness of breath, are you having an allergic reaction to something you ate, drank, or breathed?

Yeah i dont know. Like i tend to get shortness of breath sometimes, but it seems that whenever i do something, my throart feels tense or congested. As for allergic, I get it everywhere I go. Like doing some walking really gets me out of breath.

I know that I can feel racy in my heart, and a nervous feeling with shortness of breath, and still have a low resting heart rate.