Author Topic: Resting Heart Rate + Feel Anxious  (Read 1927 times)

[Buddie]

Resting Heart Rate + Feel Anxious
« on: June 29, 2009, 03:30:21 am »
How can i have a heart rate around 67-80, but anxious/nervousness in my throat area? I even have shortness of breath with a low heart rate? Is this normal?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Resting Heart Rate + Feel Anxious
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 04:03:54 am »
How can i have a heart rate around 67-80, but anxious/nervousness in my throat area? I even have shortness of breath with a low heart rate? Is this normal?
I don't understand what you mean by nervous in your throat area.  If your throat feels swollen or tight and you have shortness of breath, are you having an allergic reaction to something you ate, drank, or breathed?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 04:26:24 am »
Yeah i dont know. Like i tend to get shortness of breath sometimes, but it seems that whenever i do something, my throart feels tense or congested. As for allergic, I get it everywhere I go. Like doing some walking really gets me out of breath.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 04:32:02 am »

I know that I can feel racy in my heart, and a nervous feeling with shortness of breath, and still have a low resting heart rate.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 04:33:41 am »
I forgot to add that I have had that closed off tight feeling in my throat too, with anxiety.