Has anyone successfully microtaper during tolerance?

[li...]

Hi, I would like to do the water/vodka titration method, I have all the equipment to get started. My concern is that this is an extremely slow process and I'm currently suffering from all type of symptoms due to tolerance. I have hand tremors wich make pill cutting impossible.  Is the water tritation method advisable for someone in my situation?

I think it is always a good idea to liquify your dose so that you can cut as needed.  I also think it is a good idea to cut in very small amounts and liquid will allow this.

Titration or daily microtaper is NOT a slow process, unless you choose it to be. 

If you cut 10% and hold for 10 days, or if you cut 1% per day for 10 days, at the end of 10 days, you're still down 10% either way.

But with a daily microtaper, you probably feel better!

Very well, I thank you gentleman for pointing out some good aspects of microtaper/liquid titration. I'm convinced it is the right method for me no matter how long it takes.

Hi, I would like to do the water/vodka titration method, I have all the equipment to get started. My concern is that this is an extremely slow process and I'm currently suffering from all type of symptoms due to tolerance. I have hand tremors wich make pill cutting impossible.  Is the water tritation method advisable for someone in my situation?

Hi lindana  :thumbsup: I was intolerance for 10 year's  before I knew what was happening to me and am micro tapering using just water with my Diazepam, I am having all sorts of symptoms but still functioning enough to look after myself , cooking, eating, clothes washing occasionally.

As I live alone with no support or help at all Housework as needed and although I always think I won't be able to do it, apart for the times I have to lay down and let things pass enough to get more active again. With self talk every morning I go hiking alone for an hour or two, I try to do two if I can, and twice a day when able, I look at it this way.

No matter what word comes before withdrawal, withdrawal is withdrawal, its all crap and hurts like hell, physiologically, physically, emotionally,  spiritually, no matter what its all the same. I am using plain spring water to titrate after starting out dry cutting, and although its taken me 4 months to get from 4mg to 3.70 ml who cares?

I am on my way to being healed irregardless of what symptoms or how severe I am functional enough to survive, sure I have to lay down for how ever long but even then I still manage to get food even if thats all for a while.

Then when things settle down a bit I get back up and carry on, I believe its a myth like lots of other benzos beliefs that tolerance, kindling, reinstating ( which I definitely wouldn't do just to have to walk this way again?  :o) are all different types of withdrawal?

Withdrawal is withdrawal and the healing path is also the same no matter what name its given or however its dressed up, I've been kindled, CT'd as well so I am speaking from 30+ year's of unwanted experience but it is what it is, and I know what I'm doing now is the right thing and the way to go.  :)

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Titration can work for anyone.  Regardless of dose or speed.  The only difference is you take your cut everyday instead of every 14 days or so.  So if you want to cut 10% every 2 weeks just cut .7% a day instead.  But most people find that 10% every 2 weeks is too fast.  Please remember that everyones experience is different and you need to find a rate that works for you.

Stay strong!

sharkey