47.5 MG of Diazepam Plan

[wi...]

Hi,

Looking for a schedule for liquid titration plan. The drops are too much dry cutting and effecting personal life. Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Do I need to liquify the whole dose or just the portion I'm cutting?

Help please.

Hi,

Looking for a schedule for liquid titration plan. The drops are too much dry cutting and effecting personal life. Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Help please.

Hi,

You don't need to liquefy the whole dose. That would be a LOT of liquid...

You'd dissolve a tab in vodka , let's say 3ml of it ( as an example ) . Then you would add 97 ml of water to make 100 ml liquid and then you can use a syringe to take out the portion you don't need.

So, you'd take out some ml and drink the rest.

You can also use full fat milk.

Or ask your prescriber for liquid pharma grade Valium, called Roxane. You'd dilute that with water and done. No dissolving needed.

So, you have different options.

I'm not a math wizard , so I'm hoping someone will come along to help you with an exact schedule for YOUR doses. But this is how it works, as an example , so you have an idea.

Here is a good method for vodka:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=110496.0

This is a method for milk or liquid Valium

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=97511.msg1248599#msg1248599

Good luck.

I've tapered the liquid daily taper route from 15 mgr down to 0.6 today. Best thing I could have done.

I do have to say that 2.5 mgr for a cut is quite ambitious. Maybe that was the problem... Who knows?

( and it was a hig dose too, so might not have been the problem ).

IMO , daily taper is the way to go. And liquid is for me, the best route.

Hope those helps.

Hi,

Help please.

Hi,

You'd dissolve a tab in vodka , let's say 3ml of it ( as an example ) . Then you would add 97 ml of water to make 100 ml liquid and then you can use a syringe to take out the portion you don't need.

1) So, you'd take out some ml and drink the rest.

1) ...or you can just draw the amount you DO need.  I never "discarded" any of my liquid V.  I just made enough dilute solution to last 10 days-2 weeks, and extracted the liquid ("cut") portion of my dose each day and took it.

The "pull-do-discard" approach is a carryover from milk tapers.  Due to milk's limited shelf life, it made sense to make a batch each day and discard the "cut".  But with vodka solutions or Rx grade, shelf life is not a significant factor.  You just take most of your dose from tablets, then add enough liquid to make your full, total dose.

Hi,

Help please.

Hi,

1) ...or you can just draw the amount you DO need.  I never "discarded" any of my liquid V.  I just made enough dilute solution to last 10 days-2 weeks, and extracted the liquid ("cut") portion of my dose each day and took it.

The "pull-do-discard" approach is a carryover from milk tapers.  Due to milk's limited shelf life, it made sense to make a batch each day and discard the "cut".  But with vodka solutions or Rx grade, shelf life is not a significant factor.  You just take most of your dose from tablets, then add enough liquid to make your full, total dose.

:thumbsup:

Hi,

Help please.

Hi,

Good to know, Builder.

I got that from the method Diaz-Pam used and have not really thought the other way.

I did do that myself: just taking the portion I do need but I thought it only was for compound liquid like mine.

And yep, I did milk titration for a short while and discarded the rest.

Thanks,

Good to know, Builder.

I got that from the method Diaz-Pam used and have not really thought the other way.

I did do that myself: just taking the portion I do need but I thought it only was for compound liquid like mine.

And yep, I did milk titration for a short while and discarded the rest.

Thanks,

OraPlus suspensions, vodka solutions, and Rx grade have lengthy, stable shelf lifes, and prepared/diluted batches can easily be prepared in batches for 10-14 days. 

Not only does this avoid waste, it takes about 5 minutes to make a "batch" which dramatically simplifies your daily dosing routine.

Builder, Sharkey, Moodle,

Thank you. Are you continually micro-tapering? Or do have to hold at all? Also, say I were to prepare a two week dose preparation, cutting 2mgs (I know ambitious) but just a round number, how would I go about getting that ready. What is the best container to keep the dose in? Does Oraplus need to be refrigerated?

Any answers would be appreciated? So grateful for this board.