6 months free today 8/1/15, Enjoying the family again!!!!

[bh...]

Well, I may it.  With the help of many of you here.  :smitten: :smitten:  So many I apologize if I can't remember handles.  I love you guys and this sight. 

I still have a few hard headed symptoms, but hope time will heal.

Again, I wish everyone more healing and prayers. :thumbsup:

Bhawk...thank you for sharing this good news! It is encouraging! Best to you as you continue to heal...those hard headed symptoms will leave in time.

Warmly,

Carita

Hi Carita,

Thank you, I'm sure I have some ways to go.  When it was the darkest, I didn't think I would make it 6 minutes let alone to 6 months.  :thumbsup:

I'm also really happy for you. Stories like this give us such inspiration to continue on our path to being benzo free. Thanks so much for sharing. I know those other symptoms will go away! Sooner rather than later. :thumbsup:

Bets

Yahooooo friend!! 6 months is HUGE!! halfway to the 1 year mark.  :thumbsup:

Really happy for you, I know how you have struggled and those darn head sx are so exhausting  :-\ They are my main sx now that I deal with as well, everything else is gone and I thank God everyday. If the other sx leave, then we know this will too...just more time. Just imagine how good we will feel at 12 months! Claim it and believe...

:hug: