How former klonopin users worse at 3 weeks than at 2?

[Bu...]

I seem to be getting worse which sucks.  Like a dumb ass I drank last week.  When my neuropathic pain acts up I get really negative and angry.  I am having a harder time distracting from it.

Anyway, it almost seems like after those initial weeks things get tougher.  Like the acute withdraw dessert or ocean where you can no longer see the shore and can't see land anywhere in sight.  It starts wearing you down you know what I'm saying.  CNS not resetting just pure metal grinding metal for so long you start to forget what normal feels like.

Anyway anyone else find that things ramped up for a while after quitting?

Many reports of symptoms increasing long after jump and acute phase.

(might be due to nerve irritation)

Often the worst time is reported as more than a year out.

Your situation could me much different.

I thought I had quit rx Klonopin after a short taper.

But a few weeks later I was in trouble.

Now 2 years in hell, and counting. (But I also quit Luvox, so it's complicated.)

Your situation could me much different.

HOWEVER ....

You jumped on July 15, so you might still have time to taper up a bit

then start a slow liquid taper that could last more than a year.

You have a crucial opportunity here; see a smart doctor now.

(at a month after jump, doctors might not be willing to restart a benzo)

I jumped on June 2 and was good until June 21, when I crashed.  So yes, it is possible.  And my experience is DON'T taper up, I tried a recovery dose and it made things a lot worse.  I also had 1 beer the day I crashed, alcohol is not a good idea.  I got rid of all of my Klonopin last week, there is no going back.  I also won't even consider even a glass of wine or a light beer, they took the edge off things on really bad days and didn't seem to have a negative impact, but post Klonopin it is bad news, at least for me.

I had around 8 beers the weekend before I crashed which was last weekend.  Man it has taken me a week to sort of recover.  My symptoms were horrific morning anxiety and nightmares.  Worse than normal.  I feel like that is subsiding a little.  Yes you can really put your self in a hole.  The trauma of a wave pulls you under and sets you up for more waves.  The idea I guess it to not let that happen when you recover.  All trauma has an inertia.  It's really hard to just snap back from a bad alcohol induced wave.

I am going to not drink for a while if I can.