water titration percentage a month

[le...]

Hi, everyone im new and notused to using forums............Im trying to figure out how much water to use to stay at a 5 percent cut rate a month from Klonopin.....with pulling 1ml every other day? please if anyone is good with math and percentages I need help bad!!!!

Thanks Michelle

Hi, everyone im new and notused to using forums............Im trying to figure out how much water to use to stay at a 5 percent cut rate a month from Klonopin.....with pulling 1ml every other day? please if anyone is good with math and percentages I need help bad!!!!

Thanks Michelle

Hi Michelle, There is a Daily Micro Taper Support thread where you would be able to find several folks to help you with the math. I just don't know how to link you to it. But Challis, one of the moderators could give you the link if you can't find it on your own. I just came across it by scrolling through threads. It's for people who want to taper every day or every other day, and it is a real positive group. Also, Gardener99 could give you the link. Hope to see you there, Rose :)

Thanks Michelle

Michelle, I found the link, here it is.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=135284.0    Rose

Thanks Michelle

Putting K into plain water can be made to work, but it takes some skill.  It might be better to use a liquid that dissolves it.  Just a suggestion.

If you tell me how much K and how much liquid I can help you.  What is your dose?