severe nerve pain almost six months out

[...]

I need some inspiration and some good advice as to how to deal with this still dealing with daily back and butt nerve pain that shoots all the way down my legs did anyone get any relief after 6 months from this doing stretches and trying to exercise but it's really bringing me to my knees trying everyday to be positive but waking up an expensive pain sleep is tough because of the pain

I need some inspiration and some good advice as to how to deal with this still dealing with daily back and butt nerve pain that shoots all the way down my legs did anyone get any relief after 6 months from this doing stretches and trying to exercise but it's really bringing me to my knees trying everyday to be positive but waking up an extensive pain sleep is tough because of the pain.  husband thinks I don't exercise enough I try to do what I can but it's so painful that I can hardly walk I need to know that this is going to start to subside somehow someway because all I think about is not trying anymore and just ending my life because the pain is so horrible but I don't want you in my life I want to fight with this did anyone else get relief after 6 months from the nerve pain and the muscle pain

Ddd,

were you taking any advil or pain reliever.  The reason i am asking is that they r notorious for making a harder rebound pain to come over and over again.  Hence the frequent use of such meds by a lot of people.  They also wear out the stomach lining, give you a leaky gut.  With leaky gut which they say is the first or second brain you will feel a lot of pain here and there, especially with me it was in the buttocks , back and legs. 

Its horrible and can almost drive you crazy but if its due to leaky gut, it can be healed.

Lots of how to's on the web

Dr. Terry Wahls is the guru of the subject

I hope you feel better very soon,

Saraa

Ddd,

Over the counter nothing.

With them its a catch22

They'll take down your pain but will add to your pain once they wear off

So my answere has been whole foods & Epsom salts

Epsom salts or magnesium salt/powder in bath tub or foot soaks

Plus anti-inflamatory foods, like Tumeric.  A tea spoon of tumeric in juice or cooked with meats & onions is equivalant to 2 advils.

Try it , take your magnesium baths nightly or daily and us tumeric & see.  I have a feeling you will be on way to freedom from ibu & tylenol

Ddd,

I forgot to add this and that is IT WORKS FOR ME & i don't know if you are ok with tumeric or not.  Like if you have allergies to foods like spices and so on.  So please make sure you are ok, with epsom salt & magnesium

Just wanted to throw this in as we are all different & we all react differently