Chronic Anxiety

[cb...]

I dont know what it is, but my anxiety is alwasy looming through my head, and causing me to feel fainty and weak, and shortness of breathe. I have been offically off the pill for two weeks. I went to see if i have asthma and that is a no. the doctor, that i trust, said that if i go on a plane then it is okay to take 1mg of lorzapam. Just do not take it every day. For me, that is relief, to know a doctor who is somewhat knowledgeable of the effects and the disatar of taking them reguluar. Do you guys take your pills one every one or two weeks? Just for the sake of  a panic attack

I dont know what it is, but my anxiety is alwasy looming through my head, and causing me to feel fainty and weak, and shortness of breathe. I have been offically off the pill for two weeks. I went to see if i have asthma and that is a no. the doctor, that i trust, said that if i go on a plane then it is okay to take 1mg of lorzapam. Just do not take it every day. For me, that is relief, to know a doctor who is somewhat knowledgeable of the effects and the disatar of taking them reguluar. Do you guys take your pills one every one or two weeks? Just for the sake of  a panic attack

Being off for only two weeks is not very long to bring about complete healing. You may need to find ways to manage the anxiety until you are healed. We do not recommend taking benzos for any reason.

Hang in there, cborey.  The symptoms you mentioned are very normal at this stage of the game.  Stay positive.

Patty  xo

I just wanted to point out that 1 mg of lorazepam is quite a lot for someone who hasn't been taking it.  Most people are started on .5mg/day.  You don't want to get woozy from being over-medicated.  You really do need to work on other ways of managing your anxiety, though.  There are some great suggestions on the Anxiety and Panic board:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=58.0