July 9th '15 marked 1 year!

[Wo...]

My year off day flew by! I'll post more when I'm ready for a success story, whenever that may be. For now I'll say I'm about 90% better most days. Still have a few annoying things going on, but nothing I'm afraid of anymore. Anxiety and depression are gone along with a lot of the other stuff you all know too well. Waves still happen, but they're very rare and not nearly as bad as the first 6 months. Anyway, that's the scoop. Take care, and keep moving. This is a near impossible journey, but it's so worth it.  :thumbsup:

Congratulations.  Your success is an inspiration to me.  I'm six days off now and my days (and nights) are a roller coaster.  Had a window this morning....felt so strong.  Panic came roaring at me during lunch.  I am so not ready for prime time!

It's great to hear your chronology of the year.  Creates an optimism for me.  Again, congrats.  Peter

So awesome! And so happy for you...what a victory! I can't wait till a year is under my belt.

Thank you for the encouragement that we do get slowly better  :smitten:

My year off day flew by! I'll post more when I'm ready for a success story, whenever that may be. For now I'll say I'm about 90% better most days. Still have a few annoying things going on, but nothing I'm afraid of anymore. Anxiety and depression are gone along with a lot of the other stuff you all know too well. Waves still happen, but they're very rare and not nearly as bad as the first 6 months. Anyway, that's the scoop. Take care, and keep moving. This is a near impossible journey, but it's so worth it.  :thumbsup:

Belated Happy Jump day wnova!

It sure does feel like a near impossible journey...so glad to hear you are healing Wondernova! I draw strength from stories like yours. Thanks for sharing your experience. I look forward to your success story.

Warmly,

Carita

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY 1 YEAR OFF WONDERNOVA!!! You rock! Healing is here!

http://www.trademarkia.com/logo-images/king-bio/the-healing-revolution-is-here-85974672.jpg

Thanks everybody. I'm definitely not 100% yet, but I'm living life and not spending much time here because that's just what I need to do right now. I still check up on you guys and read though. Keep up the good work. We'll get there!