Compounded Klonopin Help

[Ba...]

Hi, i am moving this from the Introduction section to this section as it seems more appropriate.  Any help at all is appreciated.  Thanks

Hi,

I need help with a liquid klonopin taper.   I am completely confused by the math.

I am currently taking .5mg in the morning and .5mg at night.

My doctor wrote my prescription for compounded liquid Klonopin amd i picked it up today.   The pharmacist gave me a 50ml bottle and a 1 ml syringe.   

Each 1 ml is equivalent to .5mg of Klonopin. 

The syring is broken down in increments of 2.  Meaning it goes from 1 ml to 98 to 96 to 94, etc etc.

So, if i go from a full 1ml syringe (.5mg) to .98 on the syringe, what percentage of a reduction am i making?

My goal is 1% a day for 7 days then hold.   

Any help at all is appreciated.

Also, the simpler the better because i am SOOO bad with math and numbers. 

Thankls in advance. 

Bar None please go to the mico tapering support groups under 'support groups' and one of the BB will help you do your taper calculations.  Most of the people there are doing or starting liquid tapers.  You will see it was started by Sharkey.  Welcome to BB.

Thanks Challis I don't know how to do links and thanks to last postings I now know to click on the orange to read the last post - never would've figured that out on my own.