Ready for Klonopin water titration

[Ki...]

Ok I decided today is the day to try my K water titration. I failed CT so many times. Ashton Manual

with Valium was great but couldnt get enough meds from MD at the end to finish my taper :(

Now I cannot get any more Valium just Klonopin so have to work with that! I tried cutting pills

by 1/4-complete hell :D I tried water titration 300ml-2ml/day-too fast had to go back to my original dose 3 times 0,5mg/day :-[ But I am tired of being tired and not wanting to do anything so I have to try again more slowly. I guess 1ml/day or even slower. But it will take me like 3 years or more :o

Anybody here tapering for soo long? :D

Oh and I am taking Klonopin for more than 3 years....

I tried liquid titration and I would recommend staying at the same liquid dose for a week.  I tried cutting right away and had bad symptoms!! Gonna start back up soon.

Kittensick,

we can help you better if we know what dose you are currently on.  You may want to create a signature.

Stay strong!

sharkey

Sharkey1911,

I am not sure how to create a signature :-\

But I am taking Klonopin 0,5mg-0,5mg-0,5mg

That's total 1,5mg/day.

I am feeling it's taking my life away :( I think the dose is too strong. Yes,I don't have any anxiety

even after taking it for more than 3 years BUT I don't have much life. I used to be very active,now

I just want to stay in bed and do nothing :D

When I tapered down to 1mg/day before I became more "normal" and functional but it has been

Hell! I don't think I want to ever do it that fast.

BTW I am only 90lbs so I do believe 1,5mg is way too much. :D

Sharkey1911,

I am not sure how to create a signature :-\

But I am taking Klonopin 0,5mg-0,5mg-0,5mg

That's total 1,5mg/day.

I am feeling it's taking my life away :( I think the dose is too strong. Yes,I don't have any anxiety

even after taking it for more than 3 years BUT I don't have much life. I used to be very active,now

I just want to stay in bed and do nothing :D

When I tapered down to 1mg/day before I became more "normal" and functional but it has been

Hell! I don't think I want to ever do it that fast.

BTW I am only 90lbs so I do believe 1,5mg is way too much. :D

You click " profile " then " forum profile " and you can fill out a signature and click " save " .

Meghan gave you a link to how to do it in her reply to your introduction , here is the link again

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=9432.0

:thumbsup: