do i have enough? pls help!!! gotta know soon before call dr

[kr...]

i have learned a lot here i wish had found bb last year when i was off klon before i went back to it. please!! someone i need this answered

DO called in rx wafers for one mo taper plan cutting a wafer in half each week- yikes. what do you think?? if i get worse than i am visibly, my bf or sis will take me to hospital or detox.

pharm said if i need longer i have to get it called in over again, i have to call DO now.

i have 43  .125 wafers and 13 .5 pills (klon) Thats if i pickup the ones she called in plus the 8 i have in purse

im at one wafer in am and 1 and half pm - do i have enough to make a mixture??

can i combine them?

i may not get to it for a few days and read how u have to toss out part of mixture!

so wondering if i can do 1 or 2 percent a day?

i may be overworried about how i will do cause i think i had wd between usage? plus just cant imagine keep cutting when i feel like this. i thought it would be first few days awful and then level out a bit. really in a crunch today and that stress may be making me feel worse like vomiting.

never felt this all over muscle weakness and pain the first time

maybe i should just stick to breaking wafers? i need my legs back at least! its making me lose hope i cant do anything! wasting away and so anxious and depressed over this part mostly that i cant cope w life at all,,,driving, seeing people, showering, bills etc    night sweats now, twitching, not being still, (all new)

-can i expect muscles to wake up as less klon is in system?

why is this going on/worse when i havent taken big cut? just breakn one wafer in half at night

i noticed in june at least i improved w exercise very gradually and now that im busy stressed its like starting over

may even go to an AD or something if anyone has tried and helped? feeling desperate and hopeless lately.

look into liquid reductions, but you need to stablize first which may mean increasing your dose. Find a doctor to get on board with you, After three false starts I finally just did. Good luck

hi!! thanks...i have been calling and cant get in a dr around here at all for 3 months!

i dont want to go up really - unless i could do titration w dr. dont think i can do the scale or mixing and all that myself

i left mssg w DO nurse that i would like to go slower than the tapered schedule she prescribed i havnt picked up yet. pharm hasnt filled it till i call. shes got me at like 25 percent wk.

can someone give opinion on this idea

i have the leftover pill form that have scores. so half would be .25. i dont know if the med is distributed even in cutting in half again. do those for a while and then go to half wafers?

or ...try first of all  to get down another half wafer at night this week so im at .125 2x day (although i feel i need it midday!!)

Breaking them further is hard unless i wrap it up in the pouch again and set safe somewhere. but thats all i can think of

in meantime, try to manage stress, eat etc and wait for call back from DO