enough med to titrate-no dr-hittin wall

[kr...]

hi friends - sorry just realized part of this post may need to go somewhee else but pls read

plan to try liquid but i may not have enough med and may need help cause i dont know how to get a dr to call in a compound?! running out of med and worried if i have enough and wont mess up the first time w directions.

for now, ive been breaking one of the wafers at night apx half for while till bf leaves mon and then figure how to titrate.

i had to fast 12 hrs for lab today -(at 1130)  can that throw you down hard?? feel like i hit a wall. bf drove me and then off to errand we brought chili for in the car after the lab.

yesterday ok able to drive to DO and after was riding w bf for a nice ride to friends to drop off boat and i had sudden hunger w no food and finally got some but it put me in a bad state too....do i need to get on liquid immediately cause im not breaking tab good enough?

DO said she could only call rx this once but didnt know bout compounding and i gotta see psych for that. old pnurse wont do it either. maybe the one compound pharm can tell me Drs that call in compounds? trying not to get worked up about this. I had to skip going to the neurotherapy i started trying out infact to think about anything i have to do panics me so i did stretches, tried to nap, breathwork....constant ramped cns

I may not get an rx so can i use whats left of klon wafers and leftover .5 pills to make a liquid next wk? i have 13 pills leftover, i dont know yet what the DO called in. i have 10? wafers in purse

not cutting - why so hard? Should i take part of my night time dose??

I am really really weak and keep trembling and cant think (4hrs sleep woke in worse sweat and anxiety kept me up)

i cant believe how i cant manage simplist things.  felt better in june but its not letting up lately.  i have brief periods of some relief mostly pm.

i am trying to keep it together since my bf has let up on me bout doing ct and i need to get my head together to tallk w sister too. if she saw me now shed say maybe you should consider a detox. feelin pressure. confused. I will try sitting quiet breathing again. really zombi-ish clumsy..fried......sorry to go on so much  :-X:(