Looking for some advice

[Sm...]

It's one thing to read what people write, but I would love to talk to someone who is going through what I'm going through so I don't keep thinking I'm crazy. I'm 20 days off of 1 1/2 milligrams a day and it's absolute torture. The fatigue, the shakes, the insomnia, the not being able to hold a conversation because you can't get your thoughts together, all of that!  I've read SOOO much about the withdrawal and the kind of unknowing of what to expect and would just like to hear from anyone about their story and see if we can help each other.

It's one thing to read what people write, but I would love to talk to someone who is going through what I'm going through so I don't keep thinking I'm crazy. I'm 20 days off of 1 1/2 milligrams a day and it's absolute torture. The fatigue, the shakes, the insomnia, the not being able to hold a conversation because you can't get your thoughts together, all of that!  I've read SOOO much about the withdrawal and the kind of unknowing of what to expect and would just like to hear from anyone about their story and see if we can help each other.

Hi Smac,

This is indeed a torturous journey at times, and I'm sorry you are suffering right now. 20 days off is still early in recovery, I'm sure you will find improvement soon.

Just wanted to let you know/remind you that soliciting personal information from members on the forum, or via PM, is against forum policy. This is for your protection, as well as, the other members of BB.

You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to, or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking websites which might potentially identify members' true identities are not allowed

Thank you,

Kiddo

And Kiddo, what was your point of saying anything when you had ZERO advice? Not trying to be a jerk, but all you did was knock me down about the "rules". Thanks for the input!

That's not a problem, Smac77. I know you're new, that's why I posted the policy for you and edited your thread title.

And actually, I did in fact write to you about withdrawal. I said it was still early in recovery and hoped you would find improvement soon.

Hi Smac,

This is indeed a torturous journey at times, and I'm sorry you are suffering right now. 20 days off is still early in recovery, I'm sure you will find improvement soon.

I'm sure kiddo wasn't trying to knock you down but had to address the policy. I too have reached out wanting to talk to others....I understand about connecting with others! I'm 9 months out still dealing with the WD symptoms. You may heal faster.  It is a day by day journey. Stay connected here and do your best to find support and take care of yourself. Prayer, church, friends and family, even crying and distraction have all been things to help me get through each day. Blessings.

And Kiddo, what was your point of saying anything when you had ZERO advice? Not trying to be a jerk, but all you did was knock me down about the "rules". Thanks for the input!

Hi Smac77.

Kiddo posted this for your safety.  It's the team's job to keep posts within the forum's guidelines.  If you have a question about moderation from here on out, please post a ticket to the Helpdesk.  We don't discuss moderation issues on the open forum.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Challis

Admin