Last 2 mg of A

[ma...]

at the end of july I will down to 2mg of A. I have been dry cutting. Im good at math but don't get the whole liquid taper thing. so if I liquefy 2mg A and use 100 ml container how much do I remove to make a 5% cut?

at the end of july I will down to 2mg of A. I have been dry cutting. Im good at math but don't get the whole liquid taper thing. so if I liquefy 2mg A and use 100 ml container how much do I remove to make a 5% cut?

Uhh...if you remove 5%, that's a 5% cut! 

If your going to work with 100ml, then 1ml will always = 1%, 2ml=2%, 5ml=5%, 10ml=10% etc.

If you dissolve 2mg in 100ml liquid, then each ml will contain .02mg A.  A 5ml/5% cut will be  .1 mg cut.

yeah I get to get a 5% cut you remove 5%. I guess my question was more how much A does that cut so you know what you are down to to cut the next 5% of A. would it be 1.90? then do you cut 5% of that?

yeah I get to get a 5% cut you remove 5%. I guess my question was more how much A does that cut so you know what you are down to to cut the next 5% of A. would it be 1.90? then do you cut 5% of that?

"If you dissolve 2mg in 100ml liquid, then each ml will contain .02mg A. A 5ml/5% cut will be  .1 mg cut." 

Yes, 2.0-.1=1.9.

And 1.9mgX.05 (5%) = .095mg.

I think you really know the  basic math, but you're letting the metrics (ml, mg) disrupt your thinking.

you hit the nail on the head. its the ml mg messing with me. appreciate your help. I know its simple math and I feel so stupid.  i'll get it by the time I need to start and if not know there is plenty of help here. wish I could just dry cut it all the way down but with A I want to make sure my last 2 mg are slow as ive gone at a pretty fast pace so far and the smallest I could dry cut would be .125. don't know what a safe jump point is yet either.