Need advice on how stable the solution of medicine and soymilk is

[Fr...]

Please advise as to how stable the solution of medicine and soymilk is; that is, how long in advance can it be prepared?  I usually make my prep in the early morning, since that's my most alert time of day, then take it at bedtime, up to 12 hours later.  Are there any chemical reactions between soymilk and flurazepam?  Can the potency of the medicine degrade, or could there be side effects?  I also would like to know if anyone has had an adverse reaction to this combination, aside from nowt following directions properly.  Looking down the road in time, once I'm below 50 per cent of the full capsule amount, it would be convenient to make preps for two days at once, but is this advisable?  (I have an intolerance for regular milk.)  Also, I would be throwing a lot of good soymilk down the drain.

I have been proceeding on my own and am down to 85% of the full strength of each capsule.  For the most part, I can still sleep well most nights and feel good the next day, but once every 7 to 10 nights I don't sleep as well.  This method is, however, far superior to my previous method, which involved either taking a whole capsule or none at all, depending on what day of the week it was.  I am taking the pace very slowly, about a milliliter less every few days, which I realize will take a long time to finish the process.  It seems to be the best I can do for now.  I have the persistence to see this through, if the method continues to be as effective as it is now.  (Actually, I don't have much choice, since it would be inadvisable for me to go back to the full dosage of the capsule.)

I welcome your input

[c0...]
Both soy milk and benzos are pretty stable.  If you keep the solution cool, and mix well before using, I can't see any reason that it shouldn't last at least a couple of days.

Please advise as to how stable the solution of medicine and soymilk is; that is, how long in advance can it be prepared?  I usually make my prep in the early morning, since that's my most alert time of day, then take it at bedtime, up to 12 hours later.  Are there any chemical reactions between soymilk and flurazepam?  Can the potency of the medicine degrade, or could there be side effects?  I also would like to know if anyone has had an adverse reaction to this combination, aside from nowt following directions properly.  Looking down the road in time, once I'm below 50 per cent of the full capsule amount, it would be convenient to make preps for two days at once, but is this advisable?  (I have an intolerance for regular milk.)  Also, I would be throwing a lot of good soymilk down the drain.

I have been proceeding on my own and am down to 85% of the full strength of each capsule.  For the most part, I can still sleep well most nights and feel good the next day, but once every 7 to 10 nights I don't sleep as well.  This method is, however, far superior to my previous method, which involved either taking a whole capsule or none at all, depending on what day of the week it was.  I am taking the pace very slowly, about a milliliter less every few days, which I realize will take a long time to finish the process.  It seems to be the best I can do for now.  I have the persistence to see this through, if the method continues to be as effective as it is now.  (Actually, I don't have much choice, since it would be inadvisable for me to go back to the full dosage of the capsule.)

I welcome your input

Most benzos are fat or alcohol soluble.  I dont know that soy milk has enough fat in it to dissolve the benzo.  If you want to dissolve, you need something with a high fat or alcohol content. 

Others have used a product called ora-plus to make a even suspension.  SG57 knows a little more about it.  he will probably chime in.

Stay strong!

sharkey

I welcome your input

Well, if soy milk is working for you then it is and keep using it, but I am not familiar with it (how much fat and is it homogenized, etc.).  I'm also not familiar with flurazepam and what it is soluble in.  I would not worry about keeping it a few days.

[c0...]
Flurazepam is quite soluble in water (unlike klonopin).  Any liquid will work.  No need for fats/oils to disperse it.

Flurazepam is quite soluble in water (unlike klonopin).  Any liquid will work.  No need for fats/oils to disperse it.

Excellent.  I did a quick search for "flurazepam solubility on water" and this appears to be true.  It seems quite soluble, so as Bad said, it looks like no need for any special liquid.  Water should work great.