Need help setting up a liquid titration schedule.

[No...]

I'm trying to liquid titrate with milk with no specific time schedule - I plan on listening to my body. I currently take .5 Klonopin in the morning and at night. This is my third attempt after failing cold turkey and dry cutting. Slow and the best method is the idea now. I'm trying to have minimal withdrawal syptoms because of school and work. Anyways, should I take both doses, combine them, concoct 4 different coctails for the whole day with a very small cut? Or, should I take them separately and cut the .5's at an even smaller dose? Also, has anyone had pretty good success with liquid titration? Like... were you able to still live your life: school, work, etc?

I'm trying to liquid titrate with milk with no specific time schedule - I plan on listening to my body. I currently take .5 Klonopin in the morning and at night. This is my third attempt after failing cold turkey and dry cutting. Slow and the best method is the idea now. I'm trying to have minimal withdrawal syptoms because of school and work. Anyways, should I take both doses, combine them, concoct 4 different coctails for the whole day with a very small cut? Or, should I take them separately and cut the .5's at an even smaller dose? Also, has anyone had pretty good success with liquid titration? Like... were you able to still live your life: school, work, etc?

Hey Novaking22,

Titration for me was the only way to go.  It has worked very well for me.  I work about 60 hours a week as a manager of young people and have a 18 month old son and a pregnant wife.  Anyway, stress is in my life all the time and I have managed while titrating.  If you want to read about other people having success with micro-tapering you can check out my daily-micro tapering support group.  The link is in my signature.

If i were you.  I would start by liquifying one of your doses and take for a week or two at full dose.  For some reason, some people feel a cut just by liquifying.  After that you can do both doses in liquid and take a cut from each dose every other day.  So for example

Day 1:  .5mg  .5mg

Day 2:  .4975mg .5mg

Day 3:  .4975mg .4975mg

Day 4:  .495mg  .4975mg

Day 5:  .495mg .495mg

And so on...

Let us know what questions you have.

Stay strong!

sharkey