Getting started on 2.75 mg klonopin Taper

[mi...]

I Have the 10 mg and 1mg syringes coming soon. I understand how to make a 50ml milk solution and then use the 1mg to draw out the amount of the reduction.  My question is do I dissolve all three pills in the milk or take (I have 1mg k pills)  take two by mouth and just dissolve one to make the proper reduction.  Also I have always taken my K at night. In a taper is it important to split doses to reduce withdrawal symptoms? Also some have suggested a .001 reduction to start but I 'm sure I could toerate more, especially at the high dose. I got down to 2 mg cutting but caved and ended up back at 3 mg because of insomnia.  My life depends on this now, I've got to start and do it right.

It's a preference.  You can do all three if you want, but you may need to use more milk to keep the liquid dilute for accurate cutting.

As for dosing, the reason to split doses is to avoid interdose symptoms and it does not sound like that's a problem.  If you only need one dose that is great as it keeps things simple.

Yeah, if you are at 2.75mg a .001mg reduction is way too careful IMO.  I'm going to suggest .0025mg at that dose as a careful place to begin.  You will likely be able to go higher than that, but I recommend starting slow and testing out slightly higher and higher cuts.

I don't have my 1mg syringe yet, is .0025 one quarter of 1 mg?  And do I do the same reduction every day or the same for seven days as an example?

Important: syringes measure milliliters (volume), not milligrams.

You have 1mg K pills.  If you put one pill into 50ml that is a .02mg/ml strength which means each ml contains .02mg K.  To make a .0025mg cut you would remove and additional .125ml each day, which is 1/8th of the syringe.  You can do this daily and keep doing it.  Always hold as needed, but I doubt you will need to much.

How much is .0025 mg of a 1mg pill?    I just want to compare to dry cutting I was attempting. The best I could do with a 1mg . pill was split it into quarters. That  was I guess .25 mg.  Please help me with the math, what is the difference?

When you said 'each additional day" did you mean keep the solution in the fridge as not to waste the rest of the dissolved pill?

.0025mg is 1/400th of the whole 1mg pill.  Liquids open a world of tremendous accuracy.

Each day you take the whole dose minus and additional .125ml.  So...

day 1 drink 50ml

day 2 drink 49.875ml

day 3 drink 49.750ml

day 4 drink 49.625ml

and so on...