Exactly how to taper off .25mg of clonazepam?

[tj...]

I am a little lost on how to exactly taper using liquid. It seems the best way. I have .5mg pills that I cut in half. How many pills do I use for each batch? If I use .5mg pills can I still make a solution that is .245mg daily to take?  I have been trying dry cutting on a scale and its hard to be accurate.  Thanks all!!

Sure.  What you might do is liquify a .5mg pill and split it in half to make two days worth.  Each half will be .25mg and to get your .245mg just toss .5ml and drink 24.5ml.

For example, you could put a .5mg pill into 50ml full fat whole milk.  Each ml of the milk will be .01mg K.  So to cut .001mg, which is where I suggest beginning at your .25mg dose, you would remove .1ml per day with a 1ml syringe.

Thank you for your time!! Would I crush the pill or will it dissolve by itself? What is the list of supplies I need?

Most brands of pill will break apart just fine by dropping them into the milk.  Give it time.

All you really need is a 1ml and a 10ml syringe and a few good sealing jars, like jam jars.  Nothing fancy or expensive needed.  Adding a 50ml syringe might be convenient, but is not required.  I'd use at least 50ml of whole milk.

If I dissolve a .5 mg pill of clonazepam in milk what would be a ratio to mix and drink if I want to take .245 or so to start taper?? I am thinking the idea of using a full pill would make things more accurate!? Thxx again for your time!!!

If I dissolve a .5 mg pill of clonazepam in milk what would be a ratio to mix and drink if I want to take .245 or so to start taper?? I am thinking the idea of using a full pill would make things more accurate!? Thxx again for your time!!!

if you dissolve a 0.5mg pill in 50ml of milk,  each ml would represent 0.01mg.  So 24.5ml would equal your .245mg dose.

So these 1ml syringes are they a basic disposable type with a needle on it?  I would just suck out .1 ml with a basic insulin syringe?

Yes, disposable.  Use an "oral" syringe.  Many pharmacies will give them to you free if you ask at the counter.  There are better quality ones you can get online.

So these 1ml syringes are they a basic disposable type with a needle on it?  I would just suck out .1 ml with a basic insulin syringe?

...basic disposable oral syringes.  No needle.