My psych gave me liquid valium, what's the best way to measure it?

[St...]

The pippet, syringe, whatever you call it is not terribly precise. Mostly because the plunger sucks. What does everyone use to measure their liquid out? I had a really terrible post-taper experience last year and I'm trying to be really precise about this and make the cuts really small.

The way to increase precision and accuracy with liquid V is to dilute it.  This is the method almost all folks who do liquid tapers follow.  It's the real logic behind liquid tapers.

Even if you only dilute 9:1 (10% solution) you acheive a 10X increase in  precision.  And many folks actually prefer 99:1 (1% solution).

Using diluted liquid, standard oral syringes are completely adequate.  Most folks use 1ml and 10ml oral syringes.

FYI, I did a daily taper with Rx liquid V.  I usually diluted 9:1, and made batches to last 10-14 days. 

The pippet, syringe, whatever you call it is not terribly precise. Mostly because the plunger sucks. What does everyone use to measure their liquid out? I had a really terrible post-taper experience last year and I'm trying to be really precise about this and make the cuts really small.

I use a 1 ml one. It's very precise.

Mostly I've used one with 0.1 ml increments ( the ratio of my liquid is 2:1, meaning 1 ml is equal to 0.5 mgr and so a 0.1 ml cut is the same as 0.05 mgr Valium. I do a daily taper )

Right now I'm using a syringe with smaller lines.

Maybe you could drop by on the daily micro taper support group, if that's what you're doing ? I think almost all,people are on a liquid taper there

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=135284.0

You can get the syringes at a compound pharmacy for sure and probably at your local regular drugs store too.

Some people order from Amazon.

Hope that helps..