Shocking Report from Medical Insiders....

[Mo...]

The tide is turning. There will soon be no place where these criminals can hide.

Hope so Qui, its about time and all.

[90...]

Corruption of the medical industry worldwide is a huge issue, perhaps more dangerous than the threat of all wars combined.

Wow. Unbelievable.  :tickedoff:

Thanks for the article, Claudia.  :thumbsup:

"Corruption of the medical industry worldwide is a huge issue, perhaps more dangerous than the threat of all wars combined. Do we have such hypnosis and blind faith in our doctors simply because of their white coats that we believe they are infallible? And, in turn, do they have such blind faith in the medical journals recommending a given new wonder medicine or vaccine that they rush to give the drugs or vaccines without considering these deeper issues?"

This statement says a ton!

Thanks so much, Claudia!!

Thanks, Claudia.

I think the public used to have faith in professionals generally, not just doctors.

The public is questioning most things nowadays.  Greater access to information especially via the internet plus a more highly educated population .....

Yes, the tide is turning but the powerful in society will always have power!    >:( >:(>:(

Hopefully that power can be contained.

Some societies do better than others.

LF  :thumbsup:

The public is questioning most things nowadays.  Greater access to information especially via the internet plus a more highly educated population .....

The internet is the Great Equalizer. There is still a stigma attached to "getting your information in the internet" but I think that is changing. Personally the first thing I do when I want the truth about something is to google "xxxxx forum". You still have to weed out the good infor from the bad but if the only place you get your information from is from people who are selling something you are certainly missing part of the picture.