anxiety

[mu...]

Help!!!!!! Getting severe anxiety tried everything music, walks and cbt nothing is taking any edge away ...have been calling a&e daily panicking. Fear of life and everything and everyone.  Iv been told the feelings will fade but seem to be getting worse.....venlofaxine introduction was meant to start today but has been put off no explanation given just tokd to go home and live like this. Don't think people realise how scary and horrific this is . Contemplating puttingba video on line to show how severe life is. Health professionals have deemed me fit they are gettingbfed up with me so maybe they might want to take that andbturn it intoba positive and thinkbif were fed up with him think how the fk im fed upbwith myself and this mental and physical torture and stop fobbing me off witha this will pass it takes time. .....sounds great coming out of your care free perfect life....I wonder how they'd react to this news if it where them going through it and I was the one saying it will pass.....im at my wits end im frustrated b angry helpless and frightened im physically and mentally at breaking point and bloody professionals won't  help me.  Im going to try and sleep but I know it won't happen. I know when I get up tomorrow the process b starts all over again... .im in vicious circle and can't break it no matter what I try.  If they ask me once more what are they meant to do.... I pay my taxes you think what iv to do.....its why your in this job.  We can't live your life for you  wellbi know that. ...because I can't livebmy own fkn life.  Sorry for the swearing . I feel so ashamed and bloody lost. I cant hold on b anymore. 

• 1 month later...
Check with your dr about Effexor. It may be making your anxiety much worse since it is one of the more agitating AD'. Back in my 20's, I tried a small dose once, and felt like I was bouncing off the walls. Didn't like it at all.

Lorazepamfree iv already failed with mirt and trazadone is worse. Sometimes when the drug is wearing of I feel a bit better.  There has been small improvements because iv been getting my humour back in small doses it is a small step recovery. .  I can go outside as before venlafaxine I couldn't even go to the front door  im not saying the drug isn't working it is obviously doing something I wrote this post in June. I am still very afraid though but my therapist says it is working because im starting to get angry with my self which is an emotion some days are really unbearable and other are tolerable iv not had one day though where iv got up yawned and got straight out a bed.  Im getting pissed off with the whole wd. But weve no choice there is no cure.  Andbit sux