Help with l/t of compound pills

[Fi...]

I am at .9375 k.  I take 1 .5 pill and 7 .0625 per night. The doctors plan is from here on out I drop .03125 a week. I have compounded pills for that. I know with daily liquid microtapering I would cut less. Can compounded pills be mixed in milk? How much milk do I use? How much do I cut per day? I lost my job because of w/d and am interviewing for sales jobs. I can't think straight so am getting nowhere and want to try liquid. where do you get the cylinders, syringes etc. what sizes/ markings should I use? Thanks to anyone who answers!

I am at .9375 k.  I take 1 .5 pill and 7 .0625 per night. The doctors plan is from here on out I drop .03125 a week. I have compounded pills for that. I know with daily liquid microtapering I would cut less. Can compounded pills be mixed in milk? How much milk do I use? How much do I cut per day? I lost my job because of w/d and am interviewing for sales jobs. I can't think straight so am getting nowhere and want to try liquid. where do you get the cylinders, syringes etc. what sizes/ markings should I use? Thanks to anyone who answers!

All the supplies are available from Amazon.  You probably need a 1ml and 10ml syringe.  A 100ml graduated cylinder is helpful but not necessary.  1ml and 10ml syringes are usually given for free at most pharmacies.

Yes, your pills will be milk-soluble (but vodka is probably better).

Thanks! Why is vodka better/ I thought we had to stay away from alcohol

1) Alcohol is almost certainly a better solvent, it can be stored at room temp, and there are no spoilage concerns.

2)  You only need 1-2ml of vodka (.4-.8 ml alcohol)  .8ml is .16 tsp.  Pretty sure that won't cause anybody any problems.

Thanks! Why is vodka better/ I thought we had to stay away from alcohol

1) Alcohol is almost certainly a better solvent, it can be stored at room temp, and there are no spoilage concerns.

2)  You only need 1-2ml of vodka (.4-.8 ml alcohol)  .8ml is .16 tsp.  Pretty sure that won't cause anybody any problems.

Milk can be used and a lot of people have tapered very successfully using that method.  It is really a personal preference.

I use vodka to dissolve my pills.  2ml of vodka per .5mg clonazepam pill.  I have been sober from alcohol for over a year and am very serious about not drinking.  The amount of alcohol you would have to consume is so small you can't taste it and unless you are highly allergic shouldn't have any effect what so ever.

Finnbar just for the record I totally believe you about the 20 doctors, I think many not in our situation would find that impossible, but I know "where your coming from" as people say. I consider myself lucky in that it was almost 20 phone calls but only had to go through four doctors to find one willing to proscribe in a way that i could taper. I even have run out early and had to updose but I'm still with him and now more serious than ever to follow through with a tolerable taper and be finally rid of this terrible phase of my life. The people on the titration board are helping me now to start a daily liquid taper. Good luck to you.