Multiple Doses on Liquid

[Ji...]

I am thinking about abandoning the dry cut method as I cant get reliable cuts....want to move to liquid titration of K.

At this point I get Interdose withdrawals so I have moved to 3 doses a day....probably gonna add a 4th dose.

My question is....and this probably sounds stupid....but how do you transport the liquid doses while working all day and you need to take multiple doses....is this much easier than I think it is?

I am thinking about abandoning the dry cut method as I cant get reliable cuts....want to move to liquid titration of K.

At this point I get Interdose withdrawals so I have moved to 3 doses a day....probably gonna add a 4th dose.

My question is....and this probably sounds stupid....but how do you transport the liquid doses while working all day and you need to take multiple doses....is this much easier than I think it is?

It's really not a problem.  How would you take any liquid med during your workday?

100ml = 3.3 ozs.  Just buy a small glass container with a screw top and carry it with you.

I thought it needed to be refrigerated or something

I don't refrigerate my doses.  I dissolve with alcohol and dilute with water.  I keep my solution at room temp for up to a week