help please hangover feelings need support

[tr...]

Hi there really need some advice .For months now I wake up every morning with what I call a hangover it's awful buzzing head and takes ages to ease up but does go off after couple hours .I stay up late now as I know I will wake up feeling awful .I spoke to my psych he thinks it the meds .just wish it would ease up but don't think it will I feel this is going happen through my taper .I've tried drinking plenty of water before bed but doesn't help .any one else have this .Thanks

Forgot to mention even when I hold during my taper it doesn't ease up .I've stopped daytime naps too as makes me feel worse .I sleep good 8 hours and dream all the time .

I feel that morning anxiety all the time.  I really don't like it.  It helps me to think that my body is getting all the painful stuff done while I'm sleeping and it is still there when I wake up.  Best thing I have found is to snap out of it and get my day going.  If I try not to focus on it.  I usually bounce back faster.  Be grateful you get good sleep, a lot of people here barely get any sleep.

Stay strong!

sharkey

Thanks for you reply .yes once I'm up and get going it eases up but sometimes I find it hard to get going as feel crappy and the depression doesn't help .I should be grateful I sleep think it's my anti depressant that does that .I don't think it's anxiety when I wake because it's like a bad hangover .Thanks for reply

Be grateful you get good sleep, a lot of people here barely get any sleep.

I'm living proof of that lately. Didn't sleep at all Tuesday night and went to work, then slept OK Wed. and thought I might have been in the clear, but have been up since 2AM. Luckily I'm working from home today.

tryin'

Sorry to hear you are suffering not sleeping .maybe I don't struggle due to my anti depressant it has a sedative in it .hope you sleep better tonight .yours tragaz

I also had morning symptoms - cortisol surge right before getting up. Found best thing to do was jump right out of bed and get going.  Not sure about buzzing  - but also other type of crazy symptoms!

Sorry to hear you are suffering not sleeping .maybe I don't struggle due to my anti depressant it has a sedative in it .hope you sleep better tonight .yours tragaz

Why Thank You tragaz, I'll be fine...I had recently upped my cut rate and I think it may have been a bit much, so I backed it off to where I was before that. Have to really be careful and test those new cut rates out to be sure symptoms don't get out in front of recovery. I have to be really careful with the insomnia, that's what did me in the last go 'round.

tryin'