Author Topic: "Body Scan" Meditation Link  (Read 29644 times)

[Buddie]

Re: "Body Scan" Meditation Link
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2014, 02:35:55 pm »
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/daU-xneLA0g

Nobody can compete with the original Body Scan Meditation voice of Jon Kabat-Zinn. Persevere through the whole meditation and you will escape a panic attack. Focus on doing exactly what he says and do it. It is meant to learn to entirely escape from what is trying to cause unbearable anxiety and panic before you are unable to. It may seem silly, the things he says to do, but it will work anywhere you are to just remember how he focuses you away for a few moments. It has gotten me through MRIs when in middle of withdrawal.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2018, 01:54:24 pm »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2018, 08:41:30 pm »
Here is the body scan meditation link... http://www.archive.org/details/MCullenBodyScanMeditation
Thank you but body scans can be found on the internet, Youtube or bought on a CD. I use some on my phone.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2019, 01:53:36 pm »
I know if the Body Scan by Jon Kabat Zinn, but this one is shorter and I like her voice
  Thank you!