Author Topic: "Body Scan" Meditation Link  (Read 5989 times)

[Buddie]

"Body Scan" Meditation Link
« on: May 26, 2009, 03:29:31 pm »
Here is the body scan meditation link... http://www.archive.org/details/MCullenBodyScanMeditation
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: "Body Scan" Meditation Link
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 01:29:06 am »
Thank you!!!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 01:41:28 am »
I love this, it's so soothing and relaxing. I put it on my mp3 player so I can listen to it while I go to sleep or when I feel anxious out and about.

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 04:49:22 pm »
I love this, it's so soothing and relaxing. I put it on my mp3 player so I can listen to it while I go to sleep or when I feel anxious out and about.

It's nice, isn't it?  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 02:43:56 pm »
can someone tell me how to download this to my computer I have tried to right click and save which part do i need to save to put it on my ipod I am HUGE into relaxation meditations ANYONE? ;)

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 02:52:23 pm »
If you click on the link, it should take you to the website and give you the option to upload.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 04:54:54 pm »
She means you can download it from the link.  ;)

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 09:38:11 pm »
Yes, that was amazing.  Thank you!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 08:24:25 pm »
Love this!

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 01:03:09 am »
I've used it for so long that I do it without realizing it now.  I love it too!
[...]