Today is a good day because,,....you continue it

[qb...]

I took a nap this afternoon (something I seldom do) and it was the best sleep I've had in almost 2 years!  :yippee:

I took a nap this afternoon (something I seldom do) and it was the best sleep I've had in almost 2 years!   :yippee:

:yippee: :yippee:

A nap?  Are you serious?  Now I'm jealous.

It's also a good day because I'm loving my job now (tutoring English to South Koreans online).  At the beginning, I could barely interact and focus/pay attention to the conversation.  Now I'm fully alert and engaging, and love learning about the culture and histories of other countries.

Great to hear Brian, glad you're feeling better :smitten:

Today was a great day because it's another day I survived :laugh: :laugh:

Because I am just eating, and not obsessing about it!  Granted it's still limited foods that I tolerate.

Thanks Skooter :)

I like this thread

Today is an EXCELLENT day because the cherry hardwood floors I have been planning for months finally arrived.  My house is a construction zone, but I can now actually lay out a few of the boards and see the cherry, feel the cherry, become one with the cherry....  Oohhhmmm....

And, oh yeah...  This Hallmark moment is brought to you courtesy of a nice stable window in my Ambien titration!  :)

Because I've lost 33 lbs in 9 weeks of exercising, afte I 40 while polydrugged (mostly zyprexa). Almost have my weightlifters body back!

Because in my terrible morning, I remembered and felt like what is was to hit a homerun in baseball.  Most euphoric feeling in the world.

I hope after all of this, I'll be able to play again!

Because I am now officially beneath the lowest recommended dose of Ambien, and I gotta say, I feel great.

Even though I had a little ear problem this morning, I feel better all over...and the horrible headaches seem to have disappeared...Wonderful. Now if I could only get back to eating normal  ;)

M

Today i will kill my back and tris in the gym im at the 25 ml mark in titrating, and i get to see the g\f today.. and its raining, love the rain!