Daily Micro-Tapering Support Group

[sh...]

Anyone here doing a liquid D micro taper? I plan on going this route on my last 1mg. I love the simplicity of it. All you need is a 1 ml syringe and a 100 ml graduated cylinder: add i ml liquid D to 99 ml of water. Mix in jar, measure 99 ml of solution and drink. The next day 98 ml and so on until done. This is a .01 mg /day taper which is equal to 30% so I plan to hold for 2 days at the same dose which will equal 20%. If I want to slow it down to 10%, I'll hold for 3 days. Any thoughts?

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ga...]

• [...]

• [bu...]

• [Ul...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I was referred here for help with micro tapering sorry for so much information below but I was hoping for some help on what you all think of how fast I should taper and if the video link I posted is ok to do I need something simple to follow and my husband will not buy me a scale and I cannot get a liquid. I'm on clonazepam.

Most recent history but have been on clonazepam regularly everyday for over 1.5 years was up to 3mg/3 x day for awhile

Escitalopram 20mg Started on Dec.5, 2019 Taper: Feb. 16 - 20, 2020 15mg. Feb. 21 - 26, 2020 10mg. Feb. 27 - Mar. 2, 20202 5mg. Mar. 3 Stopped 0mg.

Trazodone 100mg Started on Jan. 14, 2020 100mg. Taper: Feb. 4 - Feb. 14, 2020 75mg. Feb. 14 - Mar. 6, 2020 50mg. (Then paused Feb.16 -Mar.3 for Escitalopram taper) Tapered again: Mar. 6 - Mar. 25, 2020 25mg. Mar. 25 to Apr.6, 2020 12.5mg. Apr. 7, 2020 Stopped 0mg.

Lyrica 100mg Started on Dec. 29, 2019 100mg. Taper: Jan. 24 - Jan.27, 2020 50mg, Jan. 28, 2020 Stopped 0mg. (only 4 day taper) DID NOT THINK ABOUT IT BUT THIS TOOK PLACE OF 3MG/DAILY OF CLONAZEPAM WHEN LYRICA WAS GIVEN PSYCHIATRIST TOOK ME OFF THE 3MG CLONAZEPAM. When he took me off with only a 4 day taper I started suffering horrendously.

I did not know I was suffering from Clonazepam withdrawals at the time and doctor prescribed me clonazepam to again to go through the withdrawals and I after April 14 got back to taking .75mg clonazepam a day. Then in May my withdrawals from the med tapers stopped improving but started to get worse again with each day that has passed and someone in a forum told me they thought I clonazepam tolerance and that I was withdrawing overtop of already withdrawing from clonazepam. I take a .25mg morning then in the evening take .5mg tablet. So this last week I cut my evening dose to taking 3/4 of the .5mg tablet and morning still the .25mg. But these last 7 days are like it was in the beginning of my withdrawals I cannot handle the suffering muscle pain, head pain so bad my eyes are blurry the stiffness in my arms and legs numbness burning all over. It is going back to the beginning of my withdrawals. I only have the .5mg tablets to work with my husband wont help me do water titration says liquid is too expensive. I need help so bad. I need to survive this for my son. My doctor told me and my sisters .75mg clonazepam is small to just stop taking it they believe him my husband thinks it is small. No one believes I am already in withdrawals. My husband gets angry if I say anything about my pain. I am so sick from the last 6 months I am bedridden. All I have is these .5mg tablets to work with and cannot handle the suffering I had thought I would reduce by 1/4 of a .5mg tablet every 2 weeks but this I am suffering too badly I cannot be in this shape for 12 weeks, everyone is wanting to put my on an antidepressant again, they don't believe me they think everything is anxiety and that the antidepressant will help my sisters want to put me in psych ward. How should I get off this clonazepam my husband wont help and buy a scale and help do the water tirtration way I dont know how and am in too bad of shape to figure it out by myself. I only have these .5mg tablets to work with . I was getting better with my withdrawals on slightly if I stay at the .75mg a day clonazepam I was at my withdrawals continue to get worse again for some reason must be the clonazepam not working. I'm stuck. I feel like I am back to square one how I first felt when my too quick tapers finished. Since no one believes in withdrawals my husband does not believe. No doctor believes. Since I have been on regularly now .75mg approx. 3 months is it better to just get off quickly and try to suffer through the horrific maybe deadly withdrawals I have just went through again or go slow but I cannot get my dose low enough. Please help me! I am suffering horribly such inhumane pain for the last 6 months and now it is back. If I could only have continued to improve like I started to in May for a few weeks I would be able to make it through. I don't know how to get out of this on my own. I am desparate for help. Everyday is another day of suffering my head is so clogged and burning and such a high migraine and the tinnitus that mentally I am having a harder time reaching out for help as each day goes on.

I watched this video of water titration

I need something really mentally simple and with not much for tools I cannot get a scale of anything like that. This video sounds ok but would that be ok to put .75mg clonazepam into 300ml of water and do it daily that is 300 days. That seems like a longtime for the condition I am in being so bad. I need to get my withdrawals under control and heading back into the healing or getting better direction soon. I am tempted to start taking Lyrica again to see if it brings me back to functioning and stops my withdrawals but hten again I am terrified on Lyrica and did not like how I was on it but I'm almost on my deathbed right now except no one knows or believes what is happening to me they think I am just mentally ill and needing to go on an antidepressant. Everyone is so frustrated with me because they think I am just making this all up and that I am believing everything I read on the internet and they believe an antidepressant will take away my pain and they do not understand why I don't want to take another one again or medications it is because the medications hurt me in the first place.

I am tapering from .75mg of clonazepam

The video is

This video looks like something I could manage. What do you all think?

I was told to mix with alcohol

The alcohol can be any strong alcohol (vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, cognac, Everclear).  It needs to be at least 40% alcohol.  You're just going to crush your pill a bit and mix it with 2-4 ml of alcohol.  Mix it really good.  Take your time.  The drug will go into solution, but the starch fillers may not.  That's OK.  Then you combine the pill/alcohol mixture with some water.  You can use 300 ml if you want.

So it is ok to drink alcohol with the clonazepam it is safe?

When I make the mixture how long does it last and should I refrigerate it?

I can make enough for the day at the same time right?

In my situation do you think if I used 200ml water that would be ok and if I take out 1ml each day and discard it then divide up my dose into 2 or 3 doses per day my taper would be approximately 6 months from .75mg of clonazepam does that sound right?

Do you think that would be too fast?

I'd just do what Bob7 says. Get things going with water, if it works, then great, if not then come back here and get help. I'm new to the water-only thing, but it seems like it has worked for some. I was told early on in my klonopin journey that it would not work well in water, so I mix my k tablet with 2 mL of vodka (there's more alcohol in a daily dose of mouthwash, so no worries), and then I add enough water to get a 100 mL mixture. I taper from there. All good. As far as your family and doctor goes, just find your emotional support someplace else. They sound pretty insensitive, so get support from somebody, and maybe it'll even be here on BB's!! That's where mine started. I'm really good friends with a few of them outside of BB's to this day. Most docs are truly clueless, so follow the bright minds like Bob7 and you'll be fine. You'll find your niche. One step at a time. Don't spend too much time reading horror stories. Every long journey begins with a singe step...that's something you can control, but you can't control other people's situations or problems. Have faith!!! There's a finish line out there for you somewhere :)

Take care,

Jeff

Hi I was referred here for help with micro tapering sorry for so much information below but I was hoping for some help on what you all think of how fast I should taper and if the video link I posted is ok to do I need something simple to follow and my husband will not buy me a scale and I cannot get a liquid. I'm on clonazepam.

Most recent history but have been on clonazepam regularly everyday for over 1.5 years was up to 3mg/3 x day for awhile

Escitalopram 20mg Started on Dec.5, 2019 Taper: Feb. 16 - 20, 2020 15mg. Feb. 21 - 26, 2020 10mg. Feb. 27 - Mar. 2, 20202 5mg. Mar. 3 Stopped 0mg.

Trazodone 100mg Started on Jan. 14, 2020 100mg. Taper: Feb. 4 - Feb. 14, 2020 75mg. Feb. 14 - Mar. 6, 2020 50mg. (Then paused Feb.16 -Mar.3 for Escitalopram taper) Tapered again: Mar. 6 - Mar. 25, 2020 25mg. Mar. 25 to Apr.6, 2020 12.5mg. Apr. 7, 2020 Stopped 0mg.

Lyrica 100mg Started on Dec. 29, 2019 100mg. Taper: Jan. 24 - Jan.27, 2020 50mg, Jan. 28, 2020 Stopped 0mg. (only 4 day taper) DID NOT THINK ABOUT IT BUT THIS TOOK PLACE OF 3MG/DAILY OF CLONAZEPAM WHEN LYRICA WAS GIVEN PSYCHIATRIST TOOK ME OFF THE 3MG CLONAZEPAM. When he took me off with only a 4 day taper I started suffering horrendously.

I did not know I was suffering from Clonazepam withdrawals at the time and doctor prescribed me clonazepam to again to go through the withdrawals and I after April 14 got back to taking .75mg clonazepam a day. Then in May my withdrawals from the med tapers stopped improving but started to get worse again with each day that has passed and someone in a forum told me they thought I clonazepam tolerance and that I was withdrawing overtop of already withdrawing from clonazepam. I take a .25mg morning then in the evening take .5mg tablet. So this last week I cut my evening dose to taking 3/4 of the .5mg tablet and morning still the .25mg. But these last 7 days are like it was in the beginning of my withdrawals I cannot handle the suffering muscle pain, head pain so bad my eyes are blurry the stiffness in my arms and legs numbness burning all over. It is going back to the beginning of my withdrawals. I only have the .5mg tablets to work with my husband wont help me do water titration says liquid is too expensive. I need help so bad. I need to survive this for my son. My doctor told me and my sisters .75mg clonazepam is small to just stop taking it they believe him my husband thinks it is small. No one believes I am already in withdrawals. My husband gets angry if I say anything about my pain. I am so sick from the last 6 months I am bedridden. All I have is these .5mg tablets to work with and cannot handle the suffering I had thought I would reduce by 1/4 of a .5mg tablet every 2 weeks but this I am suffering too badly I cannot be in this shape for 12 weeks, everyone is wanting to put my on an antidepressant again, they don't believe me they think everything is anxiety and that the antidepressant will help my sisters want to put me in psych ward. How should I get off this clonazepam my husband wont help and buy a scale and help do the water tirtration way I dont know how and am in too bad of shape to figure it out by myself. I only have these .5mg tablets to work with . I was getting better with my withdrawals on slightly if I stay at the .75mg a day clonazepam I was at my withdrawals continue to get worse again for some reason must be the clonazepam not working. I'm stuck. I feel like I am back to square one how I first felt when my too quick tapers finished. Since no one believes in withdrawals my husband does not believe. No doctor believes. Since I have been on regularly now .75mg approx. 3 months is it better to just get off quickly and try to suffer through the horrific maybe deadly withdrawals I have just went through again or go slow but I cannot get my dose low enough. Please help me! I am suffering horribly such inhumane pain for the last 6 months and now it is back. If I could only have continued to improve like I started to in May for a few weeks I would be able to make it through. I don't know how to get out of this on my own. I am desparate for help. Everyday is another day of suffering my head is so clogged and burning and such a high migraine and the tinnitus that mentally I am having a harder time reaching out for help as each day goes on.

I watched this video of water titration

I need something really mentally simple and with not much for tools I cannot get a scale of anything like that. This video sounds ok but would that be ok to put .75mg clonazepam into 300ml of water and do it daily that is 300 days. That seems like a longtime for the condition I am in being so bad. I need to get my withdrawals under control and heading back into the healing or getting better direction soon. I am tempted to start taking Lyrica again to see if it brings me back to functioning and stops my withdrawals but hten again I am terrified on Lyrica and did not like how I was on it but I'm almost on my deathbed right now except no one knows or believes what is happening to me they think I am just mentally ill and needing to go on an antidepressant. Everyone is so frustrated with me because they think I am just making this all up and that I am believing everything I read on the internet and they believe an antidepressant will take away my pain and they do not understand why I don't want to take another one again or medications it is because the medications hurt me in the first place.

I am tapering from .75mg of clonazepam

The video is

This video looks like something I could manage. What do you all think?

I was told to mix with alcohol

The alcohol can be any strong alcohol (vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, cognac, Everclear).  It needs to be at least 40% alcohol.  You're just going to crush your pill a bit and mix it with 2-4 ml of alcohol.  Mix it really good.  Take your time.  The drug will go into solution, but the starch fillers may not.  That's OK.  Then you combine the pill/alcohol mixture with some water.  You can use 300 ml if you want.

So it is ok to drink alcohol with the clonazepam it is safe?

When I make the mixture how long does it last and should I refrigerate it?

I can make enough for the day at the same time right?

In my situation do you think if I used 200ml water that would be ok and if I take out 1ml each day and discard it then divide up my dose into 2 or 3 doses per day my taper would be approximately 6 months from .75mg of clonazepam does that sound right?

Do you think that would be too fast?

I'd just do what Bob7 says. Get things going with water, if it works, then great, if not then come back here and get help. I'm new to the water-only thing, but it seems like it has worked for some. I was told early on in my klonopin journey that it would not work well in water, so I mix my k tablet with 2 mL of vodka (there's more alcohol in a daily dose of mouthwash, so no worries), and then I add enough water to get a 100 mL mixture. I taper from there. All good. As far as your family and doctor goes, just find your emotional support someplace else. They sound pretty insensitive, so get support from somebody, and maybe it'll even be here on BB's!! That's where mine started. I'm really good friends with a few of them outside of BB's to this day. Most docs are truly clueless, so follow the bright minds like Bob7 and you'll be fine. You'll find your niche. One step at a time. Don't spend too much time reading horror stories. Every long journey begins with a singe step...that's something you can control, but you can't control other people's situations or problems. Have faith!!! There's a finish line out there for you somewhere :)

Take care,

Jeff

P.S. I sure as heck wouldn't recommend drinking alcohol when tapering!!! No need to add fuel to the fire. Drugs and alcohol just don't mix well.

I have read a lot on this forum about tapering and the different methods.  Also have followed peoples results after some time with different methods.  Hands down I see more success and the least amount of symptoms when I read about daily micro tapering.

Im talking about Liquid Titration and Daily Micro Cutting with a Gram Scale. 

It seems to be the way to go.  The theory is that when you cut a very small amount each day, you give your body a chance to adjust on a daily basis, instead of sending your body and mind into shock every 2 weeks. 

Example:  Say you are taking a 1mg pill a day. You want to taper at a rate of 10% or 0.1 mg every 2 weeks.  Instead of reducing 10% or 0.1mg every 14 days.  You simple reduce at a rate of 0.714% or 0.007 mg a day. 

In the example, you are reducing at the same rate but just taking a cut everyday. 

I guess I want the discussion opened to talk about the advantages of this method over the cut and hold.

***Please note:  I have nothing against cut and hold, it definitely works for a lot of people.  The Ashton Manual and this forum is the reason I have made it this far.***

Stay strong!

sharkey

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me how long you can store a clonazepam, alcohol and water titration solution in the fridge for? I was wondering if it can be made the night before for the next day? or the morning and good for the whole day? Thank you so much. If anyone else knows please let me know I am new to this forum and do not know how to post properly yet I cano be sent a message, I have a hard time finding my posts.

I have read a lot on this forum about tapering and the different methods.  Also have followed peoples results after some time with different methods.  Hands down I see more success and the least amount of symptoms when I read about daily micro tapering.

It seems to be the way to go.  The theory is that when you cut a very small amount each day, you give your body a chance to adjust on a daily basis, instead of sending your body and mind into shock every 2 weeks. 

Example:  Say you are taking a 1mg pill a day. You want to taper at a rate of 10% or 0.1 mg every 2 weeks.  Instead of reducing 10% or 0.1mg every 14 days.  You simple reduce at a rate of 0.714% or 0.007 mg a day. 

In the example, you are reducing at the same rate but just taking a cut everyday. 

I guess I want the discussion opened to talk about the advantages of this method over the cut and hold.

***Please note:  I have nothing against cut and hold, it definitely works for a lot of people.  The Ashton Manual and this forum is the reason I have made it this far.***

Stay strong!

sharkey

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me how long you can store a clonazepam, alcohol and water titration solution in the fridge for? I was wondering if it can be made the night before for the next day? or the morning and good for the whole day? Thank you so much. If anyone else knows please let me know I am new to this forum and do not know how to post properly yet I cano be sent a message, I have a hard time finding my posts.

Hopefloats, sharkey has been gone from the forum for a long time. If you want to add a message to this thread without a quotation, click on the reply button. If you want to find your posts, look to the top left. You will see "Show new replies to your posts." Click that. It will show you if anyone has posted after you posted on a thread.

Sorry, I don't know about clonazepam, but I think that is something people don't agree on. Some people mix up a week's worth of medication and some people say it is not stable that long and mix it up new every day. Also, I don't think you need to store it in the refrigerator. You might ask try asking clonazepam questions here: The Klonopin Klub.

[6c...]

Sorry, I don't know about clonazepam, but I think that is something people don't agree on. Some people mix up a week's worth of medication and some people say it is not stable that long and mix it up new every day. Also, I don't think you need to store it in the refrigerator. You might ask try asking clonazepam questions here: The Klonopin Klub.

I worry about letting these drugs sit around in containers for long periods of time.  Glass, plastic, and rubber are much better environments for benzos than water, so I'm pretty sure they'll tend to stick to container surfaces over time.  I found a paper on this for a different drug, but I think the take-home message is similar.  https://jpharmsci.org/article/S0022-3549(15)41735-6/pdf

I carried mine in a bottle for a week at a time. Had no problems

Stay strong!

sharkey

I carried mine in a bottle for a week at a time. Had no problems

Stay strong!

sharkey

Good to see you, jr. :)

Stay strong!

sharkey

I liquify my doses now about 5-8 days in advance. I've been doing it for several years, and no problems. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Maybe it's not a good thing to do that, but I don't want to change at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning buddies

Its been a few yrs since on the thread

But needing some math help from either builder or garderner..anyone who has the knowledge..after 3 long yrs of holding at 2.6 something mgs of k ..i am now ready to try this again..after having gone from 4mgs to 1.75 then losing my mom and my son within  days then getting really sick 6 months later..I think its about time..I had to updose twice to pull out of it..and thats why the 2.6 something mgs.  I function at 99 percent and do everything anyone not on a benzo does basically but with this crazy world and everything going on i want to be drug free once and for all..

I take .170gms morning .110gms noon and .170gms evening..but i want to make it 4 doses a day and drop everyday alternating doses...i would also like to know if i dropped .001gms everyday alternating doses what percentage would i be dropping a month? Because i use to drop like that then went to every other day when i got lower..

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me with the math as i was never ever able to do that Shark always did the math for me cause i was confused in the conversions..I do a dry taper using my scale.

thanks in advance for any and all help..and will be back checking in and seeing who all is still around and who is new :)

hugs to all

deep

Good morning buddies

But needing some math help from either builder or garderner..anyone who has the knowledge..after 3 long yrs of holding at 2.6 something mgs of k ..i am now ready to try this again..after having gone from 4mgs to 1.75 then losing my mom and my son within  days then getting really sick 6 months later..I think its about time..I had to updose twice to pull out of it..and thats why the 2.6 something mgs.  I function at 99 percent and do everything anyone not on a benzo does basically but with this crazy world and everything going on i want to be drug free once and for all..

I take .170gms morning .110gms noon and .170gms evening..but i want to make it 4 doses a day and drop everyday alternating doses...i would also like to know if i dropped .001gms everyday alternating doses what percentage would i be dropping a month? Because i use to drop like that then went to every other day when i got lower..

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me with the math as i was never ever able to do that Shark always did the math for me cause i was confused in the conversions..I do a dry taper using my scale.

thanks in advance for any and all help..and will be back checking in and seeing who all is still around and who is new :)

hugs to all

deep

Hey Deep, I remember you! "Welcome" back. I'm sure you'd rather not be back, but you get the point. I've tapered from 6mg k down to miniscule amounts over the last 5+ years, but still a little ways to go (liquid taper). Super slow due to high sensitivity to cuts, stress, etc. Anyway, Builder isn't on here much anymore, but you'll definitely want to look up Bob7 to get all your math questions taken care of. He's super good and extremely kind. He'll be patient with you and show you the way. Congrats on surviving the huge life journey you've had to this point. You'll be able to write a book someday. Take care!  Jeff

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

Hey Deep, I remember you! "Welcome" back. I'm sure you'd rather not be back, but you get the point. I've tapered from 6mg k down to miniscule amounts over the last 5+ years, but still a little ways to go (liquid taper). Super slow due to high sensitivity to cuts, stress, etc. Anyway, Builder isn't on here much anymore, but you'll definitely want to look up Bob7 to get all your math questions taken care of. He's super good and extremely kind. He'll be patient with you and show you the way. Congrats on surviving the huge life journey you've had to this point. You'll be able to write a book someday. Take care!  Jeff

Thank you Jeff for the welcome back :)  and wow thats amazing..how are you doing with symptoms..I get so upset with myself because i know if i would have stopped my taper when my doc told me to after losing them . I would have been done by now. Now it seems so far down the road now.

And thank you for letting me know about Bob7 but where do I find him? is there a certain thread hes usually on? and yes i probably could write a book some day but not sure i would want to relive everything i have been through in my life.

Its so good to see a familiar face around but would rather not see them ..knowing they were done and were able to move on.

And I am sure i will be around a lot now with the micro tapering going.

Hugs

Pam

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

Thank you Jeff for the welcome back :)  and wow thats amazing..how are you doing with symptoms..I get so upset with myself because i know if i would have stopped my taper when my doc told me to after losing them . I would have been done by now. Now it seems so far down the road now.

And thank you for letting me know about Bob7 but where do I find him? is there a certain thread hes usually on? and yes i probably could write a book some day but not sure i would want to relive everything i have been through in my life.

Its so good to see a familiar face around but would rather not see them ..knowing they were done and were able to move on.

Hugs

Pam

Hey, sweet Pam! I think you could try to PM Bob7. Put your cursor on the link above (near the top of the forum) that says "My Messages", click "Send a Message", then type in Bob7...the system should bring up his name and then you could send him an intro message and ask for help. Give it a shot. I've seen him on several boards, including this one. So, you could probably see him in previous threads here.

Don't beat yourself up too bad regarding where you could be now if you would've done things differently in the past. We all take different winding roads to get where we are, but one thing we all have in common is that today is the first day of the rest our lives, so make it count and just focus on what you CAN control. We'll all help each other and rock this boat all the way until the end. Then we should get together and party...well, maybe not if Covid is still in the mix :) . My symptoms are tolerable, but just really frustrating. Actually, my worst symptom is hypersensitiviy...mega sensitivity to making any size cut, sensitivity to light, touch, sound, etc. Other fun things are still there like insomnia, GI things, racing thoughts, morning killer cortisol, yada, yada, yada. You know the drill. BUT things are better! So much better than 4 or 5 years ago. It's been one heck of a marathon run!!! You and I will get there!

Hugs back to ya,

Jeff

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

Hi, Jeff! :smitten:

Hi, Canyon. Good to see you.  :smitten: Jeff is right, builder is long gone. And I'm sorry to say I don't do math. Concepts yes, math no. Bob7 is indeed our guru now. He shows up here sometimes or is on the titration board. You might try there. Sadly, this group is not really very active any more. The Klonopin Klub has always been active. You might find some help there, too.

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

Hi Pam  :hug: use Google  search engine to calculate the math :)    2.6 divided by 4=0.65, sorry but I'm too unwell to try work out %  of cuts for you right now.  :( Hope that's some help anyway , and here's the link to the forum pill splitting and percentages table so you can look there and find out how many %  :thumbsup:

Direct Tapers[b ] http://www.benzobuddies.org/benzodiazepine-withdrawal-methods/direct-taper/#stepping-off-table

Love Nova  xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

i am so glad that you are 99 per cent functional. do you feel good most of the time?

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

i am so glad that you are 99 per cent functional. do you feel good most of the time?

Hi jasmine,

And yes I feel good most of the time..I do what most i guess you would say regular people do. I walk at least 2 miles a day..shop, do all the book work for our company, drive things that a couple yrs ago i thought i would never do again.

today is the first day in 3 yrs that i am starting my new taper dry micro again..i am terrified to say the least but going to try again but I know at the first real sign of trouble i will stop and hold until i get back to where i am now...So I am thinking to get off this 2.66mgs of k will take me 5 yrs at a slow taper.

How are you doing?

deep

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

Hi, Canyon. Good to see you.  :smitten: Jeff is right, builder is long gone. And I'm sorry to say I don't do math. Concepts yes, math no. Bob7 is indeed our guru now. He shows up here sometimes or is on the titration board. You might try there. Sadly, this group is not really very active any more. The Klonopin Klub has always been active. You might find some help there, too.

Hi Gardener,

I would say good to see you too..but sure wish it was under other circumstances.. And I got in touch with Bob and he was a great help with the math and helping me to decide which way to go so I decided to do a slow dry micro taper 3 doses a day..taking away .001gms alternating doses and see how that works..it worked great for me the last time until i got slammed. Today I made my first cut in 3 yrs or more..well if you can say .001gms is a cut..lol..But I am scared I never want to be that sick or in a wheelchair ever again..and i am thinking 5 yrs to get off of the 2.66mgs of k i am on..that just sounds like a really long time but i am afraid to go any faster.

How are you doing?

I will be around more now i am sure

thanks for getting back to me

deep

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

Hi Pam  :hug: use Google  search engine to calculate the math :)    2.6 divided by 4=0.65, sorry but I'm too unwell to try work out %  of cuts for you right now.  :( Hope that's some help anyway , and here's the link to the forum pill splitting and percentages table so you can look there and find out how many %  :thumbsup:

Direct Tapers[b ] http://www.benzobuddies.org/benzodiazepine-withdrawal-methods/direct-taper/#stepping-off-table

Love Nova  xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Nova,

Sorry to read that you are unwell..is it side effects or are you ill? I hope you are better today. And thanks for writing me. I made my first cut this morning well my first .001 gm micro dry cut ..lol..but i am scared but am doing my best today to distract today and try and not think about it to much,

Please stay in touch and let me know how you are doing

Hugs

Pam

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

Hugs

Pam

Hey, sweet Pam! I think you could try to PM Bob7. Put your cursor on the link above (near the top of the forum) that says "My Messages", click "Send a Message", then type in Bob7...the system should bring up his name and then you could send him an intro message and ask for help. Give it a shot. I've seen him on several boards, including this one. So, you could probably see him in previous threads here.

Don't beat yourself up too bad regarding where you could be now if you would've done things differently in the past. We all take different winding roads to get where we are, but one thing we all have in common is that today is the first day of the rest our lives, so make it count and just focus on what you CAN control. We'll all help each other and rock this boat all the way until the end. Then we should get together and party...well, maybe not if Covid is still in the mix :) . My symptoms are tolerable, but just really frustrating. Actually, my worst symptom is hypersensitiviy...mega sensitivity to making any size cut, sensitivity to light, touch, sound, etc. Other fun things are still there like insomnia, GI things, racing thoughts, morning killer cortisol, yada, yada, yada. You know the drill. BUT things are better! So much better than 4 or 5 years ago. It's been one heck of a marathon run!!! You and I will get there!

Hugs back to ya,

Jeff

Hey Jeff i have been slacking getting back to this thread but Bob was so kind in helping me with the math and figuring it all out..so today i made my first .001 grams off of the 2.66mgs i have left of k..i figure at that rate it will take me 5 long yrs..thats hard to swallow to say the least..i know its not a race but man thats a long time.

And I know your right to say don't beat myself up but when i look back if i would have just taken a break and everything i would be done by now so it really gets me that i have so far to go.

And I agree when this is done we should have a big party that would be awesome to say the least.

I am so happy that things are better for you now..and yep i know the drill..but i have always had the light sensitivity it never got any better ..but everything else did..so not sure if thats because i have dry eye syndrome too or what but it drives me nuts especially if i drive at night. And I think my biggest down fall will be my thoughts..you know what they say your mind can be a terrible thing..

well better run for now time to start dinner

will be back tomorrow and check to see who is around.

Hang in there

Hugs

Pam

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

Hi Gardener,

I would say good to see you too..but sure wish it was under other circumstances.. And I got in touch with Bob and he was a great help with the math and helping me to decide which way to go so I decided to do a slow dry micro taper 3 doses a day..taking away .001gms alternating doses and see how that works..it worked great for me the last time until i got slammed. Today I made my first cut in 3 yrs or more..well if you can say .001gms is a cut..lol..But I am scared I never want to be that sick or in a wheelchair ever again..and i am thinking 5 yrs to get off of the 2.66mgs of k i am on..that just sounds like a really long time but i am afraid to go any faster.

How are you doing?

I will be around more now i am sure

thanks for getting back to me

deep

I'm glad you got in touch with Bob. He's a great help! I jumped off my benzo a year ago and am tapering other meds now. Hitting a bit of a rough patch but nothing like I went through when I tapered my benzo too fast. I understand that fear of going back to a horrible place. The years and years thing sure is disheartening, but slow and steady is the way to succeed! :thumbsup::smitten:

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

Hi jasmine,

And yes I feel good most of the time..I do what most i guess you would say regular people do. I walk at least 2 miles a day..shop, do all the book work for our company, drive things that a couple yrs ago i thought i would never do again.

today is the first day in 3 yrs that i am starting my new taper dry micro again..i am terrified to say the least but going to try again but I know at the first real sign of trouble i will stop and hold until i get back to where i am now...So I am thinking to get off this 2.66mgs of k will take me 5 yrs at a slow taper.

How are you doing?

deep

hi deep. i am not doing well, i had to re-instate due to a setback caused my ramen noodles. i had 6 full days of akatesia. and took a large dose of valium and xanax to calm down.

i held thinking that it was just a rescue dose and will pass but the symptoms got so much worse. so i had to re-instate after being healed for 8 months.

i cry everyday only to think about it.

i t has only been 10 days and most of my symptoms are gone except chemical anxiety- it is my 4 times so i am def, kindled. it will take me 10 years to get off that stuff if i ever get off it.

my last DMT was very successful.

good luck with your taper.

i will be holding for at least 6 months. xoxoxo

Edit: Removed disallowed content.

Good morning buddies

hugs to all

deep

Hi jasmine,

How are you doing?

deep

hi deep. i am not doing well, i had to re-instate due to a setback caused my ramen noodles. i had 6 full days of akatesia. and took a large dose of valium and xanax to calm down.

i held thinking that it was just a rescue dose and will pass but the symptoms got so much worse. so i had to re-instate after being healed for 8 months.

i cry everyday only to think about it.

i t has only been 10 days and most of my symptoms are gone except chemical anxiety- it is my 4 times so i am def, kindled. it will take me 10 years to get off that stuff if i ever get off it.

my last DMT was very successful.

good luck with your taper.

i will be holding for at least 6 months. xoxoxo

Edit: Removed disallowed content.

Good morning Jasmine,

I am so sorry to hear that you are not well and also that you up dosed..but don't think about the what ifs and things like that your mind will make you do that..Just look a head and the future are you also over on the long hold thread..really nice people over there..i was there when in the beginning when i was holding for so long. But then kinda got away from this site almost completely when i got all better after i went up to where i am now.

And it wont take you 10 yrs to get off..we got to get you to thinking positive and also know we are all here for you ..i am on some fb groups also..and some of them are just for fun and some are for support.

And thank you..if you need anything or whatever dont hesitate to ask ..I am going to try and check the boards at least a couple times a day even being busy..it will only take a minute to do.

Hugs

deep

thanks Deep,

what was your symptoms when you cut too fast at first? did they all disappeared once you held? how long did you hold?

i am worried about permanent damage such as formication, or morning cortisol surge which really are my hardest symptoms.

i appreciate your kind presence

thanks Deep,

what was your symptoms when you cut too fast at first? did they all disappeared once you held? how long did you hold?

i am worried about permanent damage such as formication, or morning cortisol surge which really are my hardest symptoms.

i appreciate your kind presence

Morning cortisol, holy cow!! 5+ years tapering and I still get mega-blasted by it every morning. It's more on-time than clockwork. If you find something that helps with it that I haven't tried, then let me know. What a ride, huh??

My best to you!

Jeff