Author Topic: Daily Micro-Tapering Support Group  (Read 421459 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Daily Micro-Tapering Support Group
« Reply #11550 on: July 26, 2020, 10:45:59 pm »
Good morning buddies

Its been a few yrs since on the thread

But needing some math help from either [...] or garderner..anyone who has the knowledge..after 3 long yrs of holding at 2.6 something mgs of k ..i am now ready to try this again..after having gone from 4mgs to 1.75 then losing my [...] and my son within  days then getting really sick 6 months later..I think its about time..I had to updose twice to pull out of it..and thats why the 2.6 something mgs.  I function at 99 percent and do everything anyone not on a benzo does basically but with this crazy world and everything going on i want to be drug free once and for all..

I take .170gms morning .110gms noon and .170gms evening..but i want to make it 4 doses a day and drop everyday alternating doses...i would also like to know if i dropped .001gms everyday alternating doses what percentage would i be dropping a month? Because i use to drop like that then went to every other day when i got lower..

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me with the math as i was never ever able to do that [...] always did the math for me cause i was confused in the conversions..I do a dry taper using my scale.

thanks in advance for any and all help..and will be back checking in and seeing who all [...] still around and who [...] new :)

hugs to all

[...]

i am so glad that you are 99 per cent functional. do you feel good most of the time?

Hi [...],

And yes I feel good most of the time..I do what most i guess you would say regular people do. I walk at least 2 miles a day..shop, do all the book work for our company, drive things that a couple yrs ago i thought i would never do again.
today [...] the first day in 3 yrs that i am starting my new taper dry micro again..i am terrified to say the least but going to try again but I know at the first real sign of trouble i will stop and hold until i get back to where i am now...So I am thinking to get off this 2.66mgs of k will take me 5 yrs at a slow taper.

How are you doing?

[...]

hi [...]. i am not doing well, i had to re-instate due to a setback caused my ramen noodles. i had 6 full days of akatesia. and took a large dose of valium and xanax to calm down.
i held thinking that it was [...] a rescue dose and will pass but the symptoms got so much worse. so i had to re-instate after being healed for 8 months.
i cry everyday only to think about it.
i t has only been 10 days and most of my symptoms are gone except chemical anxiety- it [...] my 4 times so i am def, kindled. it will take me 10 years to get off that stuff if i ever get off it.
my last DMT was very successful.
good luck with your taper.
i will be holding for at least 6 months. xoxoxo

Edit: Removed disallowed content.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 12:18:36 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11551 on: July 27, 2020, 10:45:20 am »
Good morning buddies

Its been a few yrs since on the thread

But needing some math help from either [...] or garderner..anyone who has the knowledge..after 3 long yrs of holding at 2.6 something mgs of k ..i am now ready to try this again..after having gone from 4mgs to 1.75 then losing my [...] and my son within  days then getting really sick 6 months later..I think its about time..I had to updose twice to pull out of it..and thats why the 2.6 something mgs.  I function at 99 percent and do everything anyone not on a benzo does basically but with this crazy world and everything going on i want to be drug free once and for all..

I take .170gms morning .110gms noon and .170gms evening..but i want to make it 4 doses a day and drop everyday alternating doses...i would also like to know if i dropped .001gms everyday alternating doses what percentage would i be dropping a month? Because i use to drop like that then went to every other day when i got lower..

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me with the math as i was never ever able to do that [...] always did the math for me cause i was confused in the conversions..I do a dry taper using my scale.

thanks in advance for any and all help..and will be back checking in and seeing who all [...] still around and who [...] new :)

hugs to all

[...]

i am so glad that you are 99 per cent functional. do you feel good most of the time?

Hi [...],

And yes I feel good most of the time..I do what most i guess you would say regular people do. I walk at least 2 miles a day..shop, do all the book work for our company, drive things that a couple yrs ago i thought i would never do again.
today [...] the first day in 3 yrs that i am starting my new taper dry micro again..i am terrified to say the least but going to try again but I know at the first real sign of trouble i will stop and hold until i get back to where i am now...So I am thinking to get off this 2.66mgs of k will take me 5 yrs at a slow taper.

How are you doing?

[...]

hi [...]. i am not doing well, i had to re-instate due to a setback caused my ramen noodles. i had 6 full days of akatesia. and took a large dose of valium and xanax to calm down.
i held thinking that it was [...] a rescue dose and will pass but the symptoms got so much worse. so i had to re-instate after being healed for 8 months.
i cry everyday only to think about it.
i t has only been 10 days and most of my symptoms are gone except chemical anxiety- it [...] my 4 times so i am def, kindled. it will take me 10 years to get off that stuff if i ever get off it.
my last DMT was very successful.
good luck with your taper.
i will be holding for at least 6 months. xoxoxo

Edit: Removed disallowed content.

Good morning [...],

I am so sorry to hear that you are not well and also that you up dosed..but don't think about the what ifs and things like that your mind will make you do that..[...] look a head and the future are you also over on the long hold thread..really nice people over there..i was there when in the beginning when i was holding for so long. But then kinda got away from this site almost completely when i got all better after i went up to where i am now.

And it wont take you 10 yrs to get off..we got to get you to thinking positive and also know we are all here for you ..i am on some [...] groups also..and some of them are [...] for fun and some are for support.

And thank you..if you [...] anything or whatever dont hesitate to ask ..I am going to try and check the boards at least a couple times a day even being busy..it will only take a minute to do.

Hugs
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11552 on: July 27, 2020, 08:56:40 pm »
thanks [...],
what was your symptoms when you cut too fast at first? did they all disappeared once you held? how long did you hold?
i am worried about permanent damage such as formication, or morning cortisol surge which really are my hardest symptoms.
i appreciate your kind presence
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 09:02:40 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #11553 on: July 28, 2020, 02:49:02 pm »
thanks [...],
what was your symptoms when you cut too fast at first? did they all disappeared once you held? how long did you hold?
i am worried about permanent damage such as formication, or morning cortisol surge which really are my hardest symptoms.
i appreciate your kind presence

Morning cortisol, [...] cow!! 5+ years tapering and I still get mega-blasted by it every morning. It's more on-time than clockwork. If you find something that helps with it that I haven't tried, then let me know. What a ride, huh??

My best to you!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #11554 on: July 28, 2020, 09:14:06 pm »
Hi, Iíve been liquid micro tapering using[...] Hawks data chart for about a year. Today Iím at 0.4989 mg of diazepam and could technically jump but I am freaking out about the symptoms I could incur if I jump at this dose. Would it be safer to drop 1/2 or 1/4 of my dose for a few weeks to see how my body reacts? Any support would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you! :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #11555 on: July 28, 2020, 09:35:28 pm »
Hi, Iíve been liquid micro tapering using[...] Hawks data chart for about a year. Today Iím at 0.4989 mg of diazepam and could technically jump but I am freaking out about the symptoms I could incur if I jump at this dose. Would it be safer to drop 1/2 or 1/4 of my dose for a few weeks to see how my body reacts? Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Lan, it really depends on how you are doing now......how are your symptoms now?   If you are having an easy time of it, jumping now might be okay, if you are having symptoms, I would definitely wait until I got lower.  If you are good at 1/4, you can jump then or you can [...] take your time and go to zero.   Give your brain and central nervous a good amount of time to stabilize.    Good luck!!
[...] 🙋🏼🙋🏼.    🙋🏼😘🙏😷

[Buddie]

« Reply #11556 on: July 29, 2020, 12:08:20 am »

I jumped at .48 mg after a relatively easy taper last October and it wasnít great for me. I would encourage you to go lower and listen to what your body and brain are telling you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11557 on: July 29, 2020, 05:13:12 pm »

I agree with the others...if you a little unsure at this point, then drop a little lower, listen to your gut feelings, and decided then what to do next. It doesn't seem harmful to cut a bit more. I think you'll "know" when it's time to let go.

On you go!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #11558 on: August 21, 2020, 10:37:57 am »
Can anyone point me to a daily micro taper chart? I'm considering doing this but I don't know where to find one. Thanks

[Buddie]

« Reply #11559 on: August 21, 2020, 12:59:32 pm »
Can anyone point me to a daily micro taper chart? I'm considering doing this but I don't know where to find one. Thanks

http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/titration/titrationForm.php  Maybe you can copy and paste this and see if it leads to something that [...] help.

[...]