Is this benzo anxiety?

[8d...]

I have been having an issue where I am very hyper vigilant to sound.

When I am trying to sleep, the hum of the furnace on the other side of the house keeps me from falling asleep. The sound of cars in the distance stirs me. And then sound of a plane flying over the house will wake me right out of sleep.

I also have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, and when I can't sleep, I get frustrated and starting getting fast heart rate, aching limbs, and flushing through my body.

Does this sound like something that could be caused by benzos 11 months out, after only being on them 3-4 months?

I think so. Some people have hyperacusis = sensitivity to sounds even without benzo. Before benzos, there would be certain sounds that would set me off a bit (other people smacking their lips, eating sounds, etc.). If you had this before benzos, it's prob 10x worse. If you didn't have it before, you probably now have it because of benzos. Benzo wd amplifies any anxieties and issues we have 10x fold or more.

• 1 month later...
I bought a cheap tablet computer and I listen to "sounds of nature" type stuff on youtube now.  I have the audio at full even to cover up the construction next to my home.