Colin you asshole no one cares this is your site/OPIATES HELP ANXIETY!!

[bo...]

Well, Boyinhtown has made his feelings quite clear. I had suspended his account for sending abusive PMs just before reading this post. I was giving him one last chance, but I guess this a moot point now, as he seems determined to go. ::) I'll see what, if anything, he has to say.

Opiates will fuck you up just as badly as the benzo in the end, moron. If you think they make you feel better, good for you, but stop pawning off your line of "logic" on people who actually want to get well.

For sure, Opiats helps anxiety.............Benzos as well!!! It is your own thing boyintown to change one drug with the other but the most members in here will not do that!!!!

But taking opiats or not during the withdrawal, what is totally disturbing me is that you do call a memeber and however the owner of this great and verry helpfull page an ASSHOLE.

Every one has his own oppinion witch he can tell and will be respected!!!! But the way, you shout out in here shoes, that you do not even have the brain to know how people comunicate together. Allways with a bit of respect!!! With 25 years you really should know this!!! However with Codein in you brain or not!!!!

Wishing you a real good and drugfree live.

Leon

Most members on this site wouldn't put another med in their body let alone an opiate.  I do wish you well, boyintown, and I, too, wish you a drug free life.

Patty