Message to cry baby Colin- NO ONE cares if its your siteyouworthlesspieceoftrash

[bo...]

Discard my account info immediately.. I do not want to have anything to do with such a ridiculous site.

I am way richer than you, way smarter than you and more members on here support me.

You have NOT helped thousands of patients.... not even close.  That might be you in your ego trip mode.

Fact is opiates work.. they have worked for me and everyone should try them. You are one user sitting in your

room trying to order people thousands of miles away. Sorry, your nobody to do that. You can pretend though all you want.

You better stop harrassing me or else I will have you arrested, understood?

Well, Boyinhtown has made his feelings quite clear. I had suspended his account for sending abusive PMs just before reading this post. I was giving him one last chance, but I guess this a moot point now, as he seems determined to go. ::) I'll see what, if anything, he has to say.

And, of course, Boyinhtown has not been "harassed". He has not even been sent a PM from myself or Eljay.

Discard my account info immediately.. I do not want to have anything to do with such a ridiculous site.

I am way richer than you, way smarter than you and more members on here support me.

You have NOT helped thousands of patients.... not even close.  That might be you in your ego trip mode.

Fact is opiates work.. they have worked for me and everyone should try them. You are one user sitting in your

room trying to order people thousands of miles away. Sorry, your nobody to do that. You can pretend though all you want.

You better stop harrassing me or else I will have you arrested, understood?

I wrote a long post to you hoping to make you see why discussions of this nature can be misunderstood by so many people.  I tried very hard to not offend you, and to offer my viewpoint. Since you wanted a discussion? I hope you did not misunderstand me.

Maybe you need to find another site that would have opiates, and such, as a topic. It might be something that would be more beneficial for you?

However, I do have to say that Colin is NOT a "worthless piece of trash", nor is he a "cry-baby". But, you are entitled to your opinion, yes. But I do think we need to offer a little more respect to the owner of the sites we sign up for. Of course, you don't have to like him, but calling him names isn't going to help the situation. Yes, you are free to leave if you do not agree with the way things are being run.

The bottom line though, is this. This IS his site. He DOES set the rules. Maybe you have more money than him, maybe you are "smarter". But all of that really isn't the point.

When we sign up, we agree first to abide by the rules of the person who runs the forum. And that person is Colin. Like him or not, he's the one who sets the rules and guidelines.

He never once said opiates did not work for anxiety. He just wants to be careful about that subject being on an open forum and like I said, misunderstood.

As for him harrassing you, I don't see him as doing that. Since, afterall, you are on his forum - he is not on your forum. I see him as simply informing you of the rules and guidelines.  He HAS helped thousands, so on that point, I do have to disagree with you.

BIHT, have you thought of starting your own forum? Then you can set up your own guidelines and rules, and allow discussions of opiates for anxiety. That might be the very thing for you. And for those who would like to discuss it, they can do so on your forum.  :thumbsup:

If you should decide to pursue this, I do wish you success at it.  :thumbsup: