"25 Celebrities Lost to Addiction"

[La...]

It's sad to see them all listed there, isn't it? They had much to offer, and some of them were very young when they died.  :(

It's sad to see them all listed there, isn't it? They had much to offer, and some of them were very young when they died.  :(

a tragedy. :'(

IMHO, WE ALL have something to offer, not just the celebrities, or athletes or famous musicians...they can just afford to find and buy the drugs easier than most people.  >:(    >:(

Of course we all do! I wasn't taking away from what anyone else had to offer by saying what I did about these people. They were just more well-known than some other people who became addicted and died.

Lapis: I'm sorry...my comment was not directed at you, but after rereading my post I can definitely see how you might have thought that. :) Actually, I'm tired of celebrities, athletes and musicians in general because so many people (particularly the youth) look up to these people and for some reason (in the USA at least) they think that they are "above the law" and then they become meek and humble, only after they are caught. I'll get off my soap box and settle down now and hit the sack!  ::) Whew...my wife told me I've been so hyper today that I could suck the air out of a room.  :D

No problem, Zion! Thanks for writing back on that one. I think it's sad when ANYONE is lost to addiction, but of course, the role of benzodiazepines in such deaths is of particular interest to me and those who reads BB. Benzos combined with certain other substances can be deadly, and I keep coming across sad statistics on it. Alcohol and opioids seem to be the most common culprits. It's a waste of human potential.