badly stuck and depressed

[sn...]

Hi Guys

Come down from 2.1mg to only to 1.98 doing milk titration 0.1 ml every day for the last 11 days after holding a couple of months

Depression really intense can hardly function feel I am going to lose my mind

thoughts going around in circles merry go round have to hold dont know what to do anxiety is bad too

Any help would be great thanks

Snapper, I'm sorry it's such a bad day. You hang in there and keep going. It will get better.

I'm having a bad day too, tho not as bad as yours.

What I found helpful yesterday and today was to tell myself that when symptoms happen, that means my brain is healing, so it's a good thing. And that everybody on BenzoBuddies says we'll get better. That the symptoms mean we are healing. It's still hard, though.

Something else that helps me for lack of sleep (my big deal lately) and depression is exercise, preferable strenuous.

You aren't alone, and you will get better.

do you feel like you are losing your mind the repeat thought is a real downer and powerful

Anyone

Snapper

Hard to tell where you have been dosage wise as it appears your sig block stops in July of last year.  Pharmacologically going from 2.1 to 1.98 should not produce a significant difference.  If you just switched to milk that could be the problem, many of us can't do liquid tapers.  Valium is the most depressing substance on the planet.  It's probably not you, it's the benzos.  If it's the liquid consider holding or try dry tapering with a scale.  Either way, 2 mg is a low dose so try and plow through and just get off the crap.  I would give $10,000 to be at 2 mg.

Snapper, yes, I have felt like I was crazy, losing my mind and not me anymore.

But that's just a symptom of withdrawal. I am not crazy, I won't lose my mind and eventually I will feel a sense of myself again.

This is hard, but this is doable.

Hang in there.

Yes, Valium is well know to cause depression. It hasn't happened to me, thankfully, but it does happen to others. You are really close to kicking this monkey, so please don't despair. From your post, you also seem to have intrusive thoughts. Nasty symptom, but remember, it will go away. :thumbsup:

:smitten:

Bets