Body Scan Meditation

[...]

I'm not sure where it's posted now, I think T2 posted it.

Anyway, I'm not at all good with meditating and have a rough time settling in. But this meditation really helped me. It also helps me with calming down for sleep. Totally puts you in that zone.  :)

I'm not sure where it's posted now, I think T2 posted it.

Anyway, I'm not at all good with meditating and have a rough time settling in. But this meditation really helped me. It also helps me with calming down for sleep. Totally puts you in that zone.  :)

I'm so glad it helped Mia!!  :)      She bored me to sleep for sure!  :laugh:

LOL the funny thing that happened was, I was listening to her the other night as I was falling asleep. And you know how she pauses for a moment and you don't hear anything? I was falling asleep somehow right around that pause, then when she started talking I was startled and I said "Who is that??" and my husband began laughing.  :laugh:  I was half out of it and wondered who was talking to me.

LOL the funny thing that happened was, I was listening to her the other night as I was falling asleep. And you know how she pauses for a moment and you don't hear anything? I was falling asleep somehow right around that pause, then when she started talking I was startled and I said "Who is that??" and my husband began laughing.  :laugh:  I was half out of it and wondered who was talking to me.

She scared me too, more than once!  Several times I'd start to fall asleep and then she'd start talking.  Then I'd have to remember to pay attention to what she was saying.  I didn't listen to her to go to sleep.  I was trying to just learn how to focus and control breathing for anxiety!    :laugh: