Reinstate for 3 days and want to taper again, how to do it?

[0a...]

3 days ago after 11 months bedridden I couldn't stand it anymore and decided to reinstate and even updosed from 0,4 mg Ativan to 3 mg.

I did it because of the awful pain I was going through, however, the pain didn't go away..I knew it was a risk but I thought It was the only way to stop the pain or be sure if the pain was because of the W/D.

I know it was a crazy thing but I was desperate. Now that the pain hasn't gone away I truly don't know if the W/D triggered my pain or I have something else (I've been in many doctors).

My question is How can retake my tappering:

Would I be able to do it from 0,4 mg o Do I need to start from the begining again??

I really need you advice.

Thanks in advance

I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I can't tell you what to do.  But, I'd go back to the lowest level I could stand and start tapering again from there. Its very normal to start feeing symptoms as one gets near the end of a taper. 

Knowing what I know first hand about the dangers of reinstatement - more years on benzos and "kindling," to name only a few - when I was done tapering I'd get off and stay off permanently (get rid of my stash) and find other ways to deal with the pain, even if that means taking other meds for it. 

:smitten: