Drug maker sues FDA over free speech...

[Mo...]

Ah - you beat to it Claudia - good article. Scary, although in the case of this particular drug, it seems to make some sense.

Still, it points out that the system - FDA, Big Pharma, Docs, et al, is screwed, and badly in need of overhaul.

Ah - you beat to it Claudia - good article. Scary, although in the case of this particular drug, it seems to make some sense.

Still, it points out that the system - FDA, Big Pharma, Docs, et al, is screwed, and badly in need of overhaul.

I know Qui, also there is so much new info coming in every day...

getting scared to post too much.....LOL.

Thank you, Morreweg!!

This is in response to the second article you mentioned: I find it so ironic that because doctors continue to think that I'm essentially "broken" and cannot ever heal, I'll be continually prescribed pills for the rest of my life. It's ironic to me that in order to completely heal, and since a drug caused near death in the first place, I'm going to have to go against the grain by keeping mum and refusing to take drugs that so-called "healers" keep trying to prescribe me. And doctors can get pretty upset if they know I'm going against the grain. Yet not one of them has sat down and personally talked with me about my lifestyle habits. 

It's absolutely frightening that doctors either don't get the concept of unknown-but-deadly side effects from drugs or don't want to see it, but I would bet that those are causing a lot more deaths than ever imagined. It all continues to be swept under the drug, and the death is noted as being caused by the patient's pre-existing illness instead of drugs. Pharmaceutical companies and doctors walk away with "clean" hands.

I know Terry...its more than ironic...I have no answers to it,

how can this happen ? baffled and speechless. :(>:(

Social media will be our best friend in this. As more people get on the various Facebook groups, etc, critical mass will begin to develop. The Lawsuit page already has over 400 members. In about a month I think.

The Alzheimer's findings will help too - more and more people will decide to go off the drugs .... and more and more doctors will recommend or agree. When more folks try and quit benzos, the sheet will hit the fan.

Morreweg:

Thanks for keeping on top of these things. I just don't know how you guys manage to find these articles. What is your secret? :thumbsup:

Bets

Morreweg:

Thanks for keeping on top of these things. I just don't know how you guys manage to find these articles. What is your secret? :thumbsup:

Bets

Its top secret Bets, :laugh: nah, spending lots of time searching around...

Bets - you can just set up a google alert, or any other type  - like yahoo news, etc

Also, if you join the Facebook groups, they pop up there.