Author Topic: Claire Weekes audios -- free downloads -- available for managing anxiety & panic  (Read 6129 times)

[Buddie]

Hi,

I hate to ask something that should be painfully obvious, but here goes.  I found the website about controlling anxiety, and can click on the parts for Dr. Weeks and listen to them, but I do not know how to download them in order to save them to my computer, or portable hard drive.  Is there a way?  I really wanted to get a copy somehow saved to a cd, and play it in the car.

I know I will probably regret asking something so basic. 

Thanks,
Rose
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Hi,

I hate to ask something that should be painfully obvious, but here goes.  I found the website about controlling anxiety, and can click on the parts for Dr. Weeks and listen to them, but I do not know how to download them in order to save them to my computer, or portable hard drive.  Is there a way?  I really wanted to get a copy somehow saved to a cd, and play it in the car.

I know I will probably regret asking something so basic. 

Thanks,
Rose

Right click on the link and you should get a contextual menu that includes something like "save linked file"  or "save linked file as".   On a Mac with a single button mouse you get this contextual menu by holding down the control key while you click on the link.

Steve
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.