Claire Weekes audios -- free downloads -- available for managing anxiety & panic

[al...]

Hi all,

I've seen the author Claire Weekes mentioned here many times for her books on managing anxiety, and just before I went to order her audio CD, I found several free audio downloads by Weekes at Controllinganxiety.com.

Her wonderful audios deal with agoraphobia, panic, anxiety and depression -- practical advice that I find tremendously helpful. Hope this helps someone here! I'm now planning to order one of her books.

Cheers,

Kelley

Fantastic aloha, thank you!!  :yippee:

I'm a huge fan of her work. She has pulled me thru some terrible nights. And she sounds so sweet, doesn't she? :smitten:

Wow, what a resource!  I downloaded some of her lectures from iTunes but there was a charge, of course.  I will have to download some of these for a "refresher" course. Thank you so much.  :mybuddy:

Glad you like this, Eljay & Beeper,

She does sound sweet, very compassionate but no nonsense. Very smart ideas, love her.

I downloaded all the mp3s, as well as a song called "The Laughing Polka," very funny.

Kelley

Hmm. Did I download the wrong thing? I got a guy speaking. Which ones are her, or do I need to buy her CD?

Thanks  :)

Hi Mia, yes, the website author also offered free downloads of himself, not too bad. The two Claire Weekes programs include 12 mp3s:

-- Pass Thru Panic - parts 1 - 8

-- How-To Recover - parts 1 - 4

I think it's a good idea to do Pass Thru Panic first ... hope you find it helfpul!

Kelley

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I hate to ask something that should be painfully obvious, but here goes.  I found the website about controlling anxiety, and can click on the parts for Dr. Weeks and listen to them, but I do not know how to download them in order to save them to my computer, or portable hard drive.  Is there a way?  I really wanted to get a copy somehow saved to a cd, and play it in the car.

I know I will probably regret asking something so basic. 

Thanks,

Rose

Hi,

I hate to ask something that should be painfully obvious, but here goes.  I found the website about controlling anxiety, and can click on the parts for Dr. Weeks and listen to them, but I do not know how to download them in order to save them to my computer, or portable hard drive.  Is there a way?  I really wanted to get a copy somehow saved to a cd, and play it in the car.

I know I will probably regret asking something so basic. 

Thanks,

Rose

Right click on the link and you should get a contextual menu that includes something like "save linked file"  or "save linked file as".  On a Mac with a single button mouse you get this contextual menu by holding down the control key while you click on the link.

Steve