Author Topic: Claire Weekes audios -- free downloads -- available for managing anxiety & panic  (Read 6130 times)

[Buddie]

Hi all,

I've seen the author Claire Weekes mentioned here many times for her books on managing anxiety, and just before I went to order her audio CD, I found several free audio downloads by Weekes at Controllinganxiety.com.

Her wonderful audios deal with agoraphobia, panic, anxiety and depression -- practical advice that I find tremendously helpful. Hope this helps someone here! I'm now planning to order one of her books.

Cheers,

Kelley

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Fantastic [...], thank you!!  :yippee:

I'm a huge fan of her work. She has pulled me thru some terrible nights. And she sounds so sweet, doesn't she? :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Wow, what a resource!  I downloaded some of her lectures from iTunes but there was a charge, of course.  I will have to download some of these for a "refresher" course. Thank you so much.  :mybuddy:

[Buddie]

Glad you like this, [...] & [...],

She does sound sweet, very compassionate but no nonsense. Very smart ideas, love her.

I downloaded all the mp3s, as well as a song called "The Laughing Polka," very funny.

Kelley

[Buddie]

Hmm. Did I download the wrong thing? I got a guy speaking. Which ones are her, or do I need to buy her CD?

Thanks  :)

[Buddie]

Hi [...], yes, the website author also offered free downloads of himself, not too bad. The two Claire Weekes programs include 12 mp3s:

-- Pass Thru Panic - parts 1 - 8

-- How-To Recover - parts 1 - 4

I think it's a good idea to do Pass Thru Panic first ... hope you find it helfpul!

Kelley

[Buddie]

Thank you. I'll def check this out.

[Buddie]

Thank you so much!
I listened and downloaded everything. I also bought her book. Such a big help for us! :yippee:

[Buddie]

This is great  :laugh: I totally love her voice.

[Buddie]

This is great  :laugh: I totally love her voice.

That cute little Australian accent.  :smitten: