Any experiences with a website called 'sueeasy' for class action law suits??

[be...]

Yes, I am interested Mor and thanks for the youtube link.  Is there any way to access the site without actually joining FB.  I was hoping that I could end up being the only person in the world that wasn't on FB. New technology is not one of my strong points, maybe due in part to the benzo side effects as well as my age.

thanks again Mor and I will join with the help of a friend if need be.

Yes, I am interested Mor and thanks for the youtube link.  Is there any way to access the site without actually joining FB.  I was hoping that I could end up being the only person in the world that wasn't on FB. New technology is not one of my strong points, maybe due in part to the benzo side effects as well as my age.

thanks again Mor and I will join with the help of a friend if need be.

I'm sorry, but one can only access the site by joining FB. I'm a genius like you...

not much computer knowledge until I got ill from this crap.

A friend of mine had to do it for me, but now I find it easy to navigate...

its not such a big deal after all.  :)

P.S. I wasn't so keen on joining FB either, now I find it very useful.

Lots of interesting topics , political ones too. I don't play around there...

OK, I'll give FB a go............I think that my kids can help me sign up, then, what do I do next?? Could someone please explain the next steps to me as if I were a 8 year old [which I feel like some times]..............

OK, I'll give FB a go............I think that my kids can help me sign up, then, what do I do next?? Could someone please explain the next steps to me as if I were a 8 year old [which I feel like some times]..............

Next ? in regards to the law suit ? This will take a long time,

but your name will be registered and you follow it on FB.

Here on BB, I would create a signature and concentrate on your taper,

ask for support etc, if its too complicated your daughter might be so

kind to do it for you.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=9432.0

I would also read success stories, you might find some of  them

useful...give you hope.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=89.0

Hi benzoguy,

At this point I must warn you to be very cautious with groups such as facebook, which may very well compromise your anonymity.  This is to protect your own safety, because one never really knows what strangers will do with your personal info.  This is from our Rules and Guidelines:

•You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to, or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking websites which might potentially identify members' true identities are not allowed

megan918

Administrator

Hi benzoguy,

At this point I must warn you to be very cautious with groups such as facebook, which may very well compromise your anonymity.  This is to protect your own safety, because one never really knows what strangers will do with your personal info.  This is from our Rules and Guidelines:

•You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to, or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking websites which might potentially identify members' true identities are not allowed

megan918

Administrator

More about it, here . . . http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=78011.0