emergency but nowhere to go and nobody to help

[Hi...]

Yes I understand but all 3 of these have to be tapered slowly I didn't go on the methadone to taper the gabapentin I ended up on methadone while accidentally getting hooked on oxy and I'm on way too much methadone but withdrawal from all this craps is Evelyn the evilest part is I'm withdrawal from ativan and I'm taking it regularly the reinstatement distribution take so I'm effed and I read opiates reduce gabapentin which can't be good either way I'm getting worse every day I'm on this crap

I've never been on Gabba  or methadone so can't really offer any informed advice but In my opinion, wouldn't it be best to fast taper off Gabba first while your still on the Ativan and methadone. From your posts it seems that the Gabba is causing you the most issues. From other people's posts, I have learnt that Gabba withdrawal will last about a month- you might want to check that though. So if you get rid of Gabba quickly, probably feel really terrible for a month or so and then when your feeling better, decide how you want to go about your methadone and Ativan taper? Just a suggestion. Ultimately, I think you need professional help and making these decisions by yourself hasn't helped in the past and probably won't help in the future either... Best of luck dude.

I can't drop the gabapentin too fast last time I had to just go back up so much pain depression and sickness and I couldn't handle it. I really hope my doctor will be on board for a benzo micro taper if not I'm screwed. I'm already in tolerance withdrawal after the reinstatement. Shiiiit I've had a few good days Herr and there but I've noticed a lot of symptoms popping up since back on that haven't had since like month one and two of ct. I don't even know if updosing will help reinstatement helped a few things and made several other things worse

I have no comments on the gabapentin since I know it helps some but it hurts others.

As for the Ativan, I've been on it and found it to be a horrible drug after I developed tolerance and became physically dependent on it.

Do you feel like sharing how often you take it each day ?

My gut feeling says it would probably help to switch to a different drug. I'm not so sure you should do that while you're still tapering the methadone.

I am dos ing 2mg 3x a day but am thinking about switching to 1.5 4x a day although I'm in tolerance because some days I feel ok like yesterday. And today I feel some things and feel everything lurking around the edges. Some days dosing helps symptoms abate and other days it does absolutely nothing