TOMORROW! down to 10 percent of my original dose

[Cl...]

...and I am already celebrating!, so I would like to share what I wrote in the Klonopin Klub thread:

I think I am already making a party in my mind as Carem says, so I cried a little bit in my office when I was preparing to leave, I cried  of happiness. Then, on my driving back I was thinking as follows:

"I am taking tomorrow only 10% of my original dose. I used to take a package of 30, 2 mg pills in 30 days. At 0.2 mg per day that package would last for 300 days. Hopefully in about a bit more than 9 weeks time I would be at 0.02 mg K, so that original package would last 3000 days. In about 10 weeks, my last dose would ideally be 0.002 so that package would last 30000 days; 3000 days equal to 8.2 years and 30000 days equal to 82 years  :D, Mathematics is amazing!, the slope of a graph of concentration vs time tends to zero for all of us taperes! from the very first day of our first cut zero is inevitable, even we think it will take an infinite time to get there.

Wow! I think I am doing copy and past the last paragraph to publish it in the success thread, bc I do not know if I am going to be well in the near, medium and far future  :laugh:

I wish you all a very nice Friday  :smitten:

Clona  :)

Congrats Clona,

Yes, every step leads to the goal of Zero!!  And, you are doing great!!!! :thumbsup:

So Happy for Your Progress!!! 

We should celebrate Everyone's progress, each reduction, no matter how big or small is a step towards zero!!!

Try

Thank you Beautiful Girls!!!, I owe you so much!!!, I remember you all have helped me a lot when I was coming crazy bc I did not know what a taper was  :D, then my awful writing in English!

So wonderful people in here!

Lot of hard work accomplished so far in your taper.

Hoping your jump and recovery are swift and smooth.  :thumbsup:

Lot of hard work accomplished so far in your taper.

Hoping your jump and recovery are swift and smooth.  :thumbsup:

:smitten:, Thank you Slow!

You and I are are almost at the same dose, I'm at .17, with 44 days to go!

Congratulations on your accomplishments!

RG

Thank you Jesme and JTH  :smitten:

Yesterday I said at work I may not be going today bc of my bad sleep, but I slept very nicely  :smitten:

No way! I have not missed a day at work due to wd, and surely this is not going to be the first one  :D

I wish you all a very nice day  :)