urgent help needed

[tr...]

Hi have finished my 0.5mg liquid taper .now at 3mg tablets .I have not had the easiest of ride .past few days suffering severe depression .fatigue and groggy head in the mornings .is this withdrawal starting to convince myself I'm ill .just had full bloods done and all ok .have decided to hold for a bit before I do next taper .any advice would be helpful .feel I can't do this .

Congratz on finishing your taper!  All of what you are feeling is normal for withdrawal.  Definitely suggest holding for a bit.  Try to focus on the positive and your accomplishments.  You should start feeling better soon and then you can think about continuing your taper.  You can do this!!

Stay strong!

sharkey

Thank you .its all so near yet so far .really makes you feel you can't cope .This is hard but pleased I have got to where I am .

Hi Tragaz,

From your signature it's unclear to me exactly how you are tapering.  I suggest that you stay where you are at until your symptoms stabilize at a tolerable level.  Once you liquefy the next 0.5 mg tablet, be sure to withdraw the same amount of fluid every day.  It's best to start low, at a daily taper rate that you can definitely tolerate, and then increase the taper rate if all is going well.  The difficulty you are having with symptoms now may be due to having tapered to fast earlier.  Good luck.

Hi there I was reducing 1ml per day so took me 50 days to reduce 0.5mg .my next taper will be 1mg in 100ml solution  doing 1ml per day .Thank you