Author Topic: Sleeping and palpitation  (Read 2804 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Sleeping and palpitation
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 03:21:40 pm »
Yes I too drink enough water to drown myself during the day abd find that in w/d I still need more at night.  :sick:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 11:23:07 pm »
Yes I too drink enough water to drown myself during the day abd find that in w/d I still need more at night.  :sick:

Yeah, that 8-10 glasses a day is usually done before lunch for me.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 11:37:53 pm »
I too...that reminds me...where is my water bottle? :laugh: :laugh: