Question about coming off of buspar with hydrocodone?

[Ke...]

As I posted elsewhere i will not respond to such ridiculous posts. Ive got some healing to do and cant be bothered with even the small talk of opiates. I have lost too many patients and friends to this incidious sick disease. take care

• 2 weeks later...
update.                  still feeling little to no anxiety ever since i had some of that hydrocodone.  i cannot believe everyone like wigged out because i asked a question about why the hydrocodone seemingly helped me get off of a daily buspar regimend.  ohh welll...     

Seems to be the norm here Kev,

if those that run a site and the followers also come along don't agree with something you've posted, yup jumping on ya for having a different outlook and some commen sense just isn't acceptable.

I suppose it's a little like being brainwashed perhaps, just as so many are with the Ashton old lady on all of these sites which also makes no sense at all. Eveyone thinks that because she's the only one that has a "manual" out there that it's the only way to do a taper even though most doing it are also suffering even after they are finished with her method.

I think you did and are doing great Kev and hope you don't feel to bad :smitten:

Seems to be the norm here Kev,

if those that run a site and the followers also come along don't agree with something you've posted, yup jumping on ya for having a different outlook and some commen sense just isn't acceptable.

I suppose it's a little like being brainwashed perhaps, just as so many are with the Ashton old lady on all of these sites which also makes no sense at all. Eveyone thinks that because she's the only one that has a "manual" out there that it's the only way to do a taper even though most doing it are also suffering even after they are finished with her method.

I think you did and are doing great Kev and hope you don't feel to bad :smitten:

Skooter, I'm pretty patient, but you just don't know when to quit. Every forum has rules and policies. If you don't like them, don't post here - it is that simple.

For the record, we don't follow any particular withdrawal protocol. We don't push the 'Ashton approach'. If anything, we tend to suggest that people stick with their present benzo, taper by pill splitting, and only consider substitution or titration if a direct taper fails them.

You've had rough time with the medical profession - I get it. So very many of our members have also had negative experiences. There is no 'brainwashing' here. Our members decide for themselves if they would like to quit benzos, and which method best suits them. If they reinstate, we don't give them a hard time - we just try to support them.

I had just replied to another post of yours: I was going to give you one last chance to behave. My patience has worn out. I'm suspending your ability to post to the forum for three days.